Leitrim Football 2014

Leitrim a point up. @farmerinthecity will be glad to hear mossy got our goal

All square in Ballinamore. Leitrim on course for the 2 in a row.
This could be a dynasty in the making here

Full time. Leitrim 1-12 Sligo 2-9

Who are we beating in the final ?

Leitrim vs Roscommon next Sunday in PĂĄirc Sean at 2.00

Great second half from the boys today i hear full of running right till the end, it will be nice to win a trophy in our own backyard

Lads,

Can ye help? I’m just reading report about Sligo it game y’day in fbd league. It says Stephen coen scored 1-3 but there seems to be a bit of confusion as to which one he is!

Is he the mayo minor footballer from last year or the Sligo footballer??

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-football/mayo-sharpshooters-sparkle-as-it-sligo-keep-unbeaten-run-29931110.html

[quote=“Evileye, post: 890313, member: 1564”]Lads,

Can ye help? I’m just reading report about Sligo it game y’day in fbd league. It says Stephen coen scored 1-3 but there seems to be a bit of confusion as to which one he is!

Is he the mayo minor footballer from last year or the Sligo footballer??

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-football/mayo-sharpshooters-sparkle-as-it-sligo-keep-unbeaten-run-29931110.html[/quote]

If Stephen Coen is the Mayo minor it just shows how FAR Sligo will GO to get decent players in.

Christ we need a groan smiley, quick

I think TFK should consider this, who would we want, one of them no good Beirnes maybe?

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 891745, member: 180”]I think TFK should consider this, who would we want, one of them no good Beirnes maybe?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BenJFbLIMAA0K69.jpg[/quote]

The drink driving Garda

Final score from Pairc SeĂĄn in FBD final: Leitrim 2-05 Roscommon 1-07. Monsoon like conditions.
It goes to show our strong mentality, the manner in which we simply do not lose finals…
If them useless Mayo chokers had our aura of invincibility who knows what they might achieve.

I won’t put the boot into the Rossies here either, they have enough of their own to do that.:pint:

Any word on the team?

I heard that Aaron Hickey got the first goal.

Am I banned from this thread - where are my posts from today

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 893306, member: 24”]Any word on the team?

I heard that Aaron Hickey got the first goal.[/quote]
McCrann.
Prior, Wrynn, Maguire.
McKeon, Reynolds, Brennan.
D.Moran, Hickey.
Conlon, Lowe, Clancy.
Mulligan, Beirne, Cox.

Foundation laid in opening 30mins. turning 1-03 - 0-03 up against a mini-hurricane. Hickey with the goal after a Cox effort was blocked. Points traded in 2nd half before a goal from John Mulligan (replaced Cox) put it beyond the Rossies. As ever, the cunts wouldn’t lie down and scrambled a green flag in injury time. Wayne Mac the man of the match, terrific engine on him, romped forward against the wind to kick 2 points in the 1st. half.
We’re not able to properly contest at midfield when up against big cunts like Finneran though.
A work in progress. Of course only for the Fenagh man we were fucked altogether.

[quote=“Boxtyeater, post: 893418, member: 246”]McCrann.
Prior, Wrynn, Maguire.
McKeon, Reynolds, Brennan.
D.Moran, Hickey.
Conlon, Lowe, Clancy.
Mulligan, Beirne, Cox.

Foundation laid in opening 30mins. turning 1-03 - 0-03 up against a mini-hurricane. Hickey with the goal after a Cox effort was blocked. Points traded in 2nd half before a goal from John Mulligan (replaced Cox) put it beyond the Rossies. As ever, the cunts wouldn’t lie down and scrambled a green flag in injury time. Wayne Mac the man of the match, terrific engine on him, romped forward against the wind to kick 2 points in the 1st. half.
We’re not able to properly contest at midfield when up against big cunts like Finneran though.
A work in progress. Of course only for the Fenagh man we were fucked altogether.[/quote]

What’s Fergal Clancy like Boxty? Read good reports about him v Sligo and Galway.

A very honest grafter and very fit at this time of the year. He’ll do well to hold down a place later on in the year as there’s a few nipping at his heels, most likely Shane Moran, who’s bigger and way more accomplished in terms of overall contribution. Clancy has the looks of a lad who’s going to make a fight of it for his place just the same and who can begrudge him. Hagan looks like he’s giving everyone their chance and I’m delighted for a couple of lads that I’d know myself who are getting a run (Donal Wrynn, the maligned Barry Prior and the returned emigrant Shane Foley who, while having work to do, will I feel, have an impact later on).
This lad Damien Moran from Bornacoola has been impressive so far. I just hope he doesn’t become a Mickey D…

[quote=“Boxtyeater, post: 893428, member: 246”]A very honest grafter and very fit at this time of the year. He’ll do well to hold down a place later on in the year as there’s a few nipping at his heels, most likely Shane Moran, who’s bigger and way more accomplished in terms of overall contribution. Clancy has the looks of a lad who’s going to make a fight of it for his place just the same and who can begrudge him. Hagan looks like he’s giving everyone their chance and I’m delighted for a couple of lads that I’d know myself who are getting a run (Donal Wrynn, the maligned Barry Prior and the returned emigrant Shane Foley who, while having work to do, will I feel, have an impact later on).
This lad Damien Moran from Bornacoola has been impressive so far. I just hope he doesn’t become a Mickey D…[/quote]

It’s great to see Shane Foley back. He was excellent for us under Dolan. I would say a dead cert for a black card though.

What’s the story with Glancy Manor? In ways I would love to see him not come back but we could do with him.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 893475, member: 24”]It’s great to see Shane Foley back. He was excellent for us under Dolan. I would say a dead cert for a black card though.

What’s the story with Glancy Manor? In ways I would love to see him not come back but we could do with him.[/quote]

Some opponent is a dead cert for a black eye at least, whatever about the ensuing black card. We’re well enough equipped for cover in that area with Alan Wynne to come in along with Danny Beck. I’ve written the Manor Glancy off 2 years ago and am not for turning. Croal though, if fit, would be a huge boost.

Where is Glancy Carrick these days?