Leitrim Football 2017

I have to juggle a multiplicity of issues ( sadly now the nature of my life ) but V Galway in Ballinamore who wouldnā€™t.

Not to be playing the ā€œoul lad cardā€ but I can recall Packy McGarty destroying Galway in a National League match in Mohill in the winter of 56/57. Fuck me but thatā€™s a long time ago.

Mohill was the capital for football then until the advent of Pairc SĆ©an in 1964.

Leitrim V Donegal in Senior and Leitrim V the Rossies at minor. Was the 1st. day I ever saw Dermot Earley.**

** Outstanding.

2 Likes

The Earlys were fine footballers sheepstealers or not

If weā€™re going soft for one night only lads, Iā€™ll give my tuppence worth.

John Newton lads. I was only a nipper but was always intimidated by his size. The oul lad said his father (JP) was a giant.

Gay Sheerin was some keeper and Tony McManus was a fucking constant thorn.

If you told me back then Iā€™d marry a Rossieā€¦

No one is goin soft @thedancingbaby

Sad to say (from my point) JP Newrton was @14 on a day when I was a young and brave corner back.
He was about 45, flanked by the 2 cutest fuckers came from Annaduff - Timmy and Henry Faughnan.

I got a prod in the arse a few years ago from an umbrella going into Pairc Seanā€¦Henry Faughnan with a comment - good to see you Boxtyā€¦

1 Like

Donal Wrynn?

Heā€™s hasnā€™t done anything yet for Leitrim to constitute being a warrior. Some Fenagh bias there.

Connacht FBD League Liatroim v @Galway_GAA https://t.co/in8VpPDx3U

Connacht FBD Insurance League latest
Leitrim 0-1
@Galway_GAA 3-3
Brendan Gallagher and Damien McDaid exchange points play
10 mins
Jaysus

Leitrim 0-1
@Galway_GAA 3-9
Declan Kyne play
21 mins

Weā€™ll just have to put the first half behind us and see if we can win the second half.

2 Likes

Its the leitrim way

Leitrim 0-4
@Galway_GAA 3-14
Emlyn Mullligan free
HALF TIME
Half time thank god

You think you smart

ah well. What do Leitrim spend on that team annually out of interest?

ā‚¬16000

Itā€™s enough already

You think you korean

Paddy Kim

Fuck sake

1 Like

The darkest is just before the dawn I hope