Leitrim Football 2017

Yeah looks like they’re pulling away now.Like I said earlier anything under 10 wont be a bad result.

(2nd half, 59min) Castlebar Mitchels 0-16 Mohill 0-9 #MitchelsGAA #ConnachtGAA #TheToughest

(2nd half, 60min) Castlebar Mitchels 0-16 Mohill 0-10 #MitchelsGAA #ConnachtGAA #TheToughest

Full Time 0-16 to 0-11

Not a bad result all things considered

I see there’s a Leitrim family with an inter county footballer on Ireland’s Fittest Family, the Beirnes?

cc @thedancingbaby

Keep up @myboyblue

Where did I miss it mate?

When men were men.

Bittersweet day for Moran as Mitchels too strong for Mohill

Yes.

A family living in Mohill, with a Dad from Eslin and a Mam from Gorvagh.

Keith Beirne, one of the family, played for Mohill against Castlebar on Saturday. He would be one of Mohill’s go to men, He also plays for Leitrim.

Dervla Beirne is a serious ladies soccer player and has played underage for Ireland I believe.

Was in Mohill on Friday evening and got chatting to a couple of the senior panel. The praise they had for Paraic Davis was unreal. Said he was phenomenal. Never saw anyone like him in Mohill

One of them is on the county panel and he said the Mohill set up is way more advanced than Leitrim now and it was down to Davis.

Davis has stepped down now and when I suggested he could be a future Leitrim manager I was told he was disappointed not to be asked when Guckian got it. Could be a lost opportunity

:roll_eyes:

People @thedancingbaby knows.

Huh ??

Sorry mate. I found your post referencing a lot of hearsay.

Insiders only need apply

Former Leitrim player Williams to train New York for Green & Gold clash https://t.co/u2G3ASg5CB

The leitrim setup looks to be a complete shambles.It’s no coincidence that lads don’t seem to want to commit if they’re getting better training with their club than the county panel.What’s Davis at now @thedancingbaby,I’ve a fair idea leitrim will be looking for a new manager after the trip to NY.