Leitrim Football 2018

And so it begins.

1 Like

Indeed he was RIP. Unsparing of himself in all aspects of life.

1 Like

May as well start as we mean to go on.

Up against Sligo today in Ballinamore. Hopefully a vast improvement from midweek.

Liatroim AbĂș

Sligo have a good young manager over them now looking to make a name for himself.I can see another trimming for us here.I heard benny on the radio the other evening,not good.How the fuck he ever got that job.Anyways hope I’m wrong.

All I ever hear from this lad is fuckin excuses.

NEWSFLASH!!
Connacht FBD League match Leitrim v @sligogaa has jyst been postponed due to frozen surface

1 Like

Dam

‘Despite what people may think these days are working hard’.

Sounds like a John Morrison tactic of deflecting blame from himself to the people of Leitrim.

Personally I have great time for players who commit to Leitrim given the thankless nature of the task. I also understand lads dropping out as well which is critical.

I think we need a high profile manager to attract players to the panel and critically to stay on the panel. But Guckian is in the second of two years so he is there for the year however I wouldn’t be holding out any hope.

I was chatting to a lad playing Sigurdson for Maynooth this year (people Farmer knows). He said that Ryan O’Rourke is a class act and probably the best player they have. Not surprising - hopefully he can have an impact for the county.

1 Like

I see the mayo v Galway game postponed at last minute . People had paid in and no refunds only a freebie for re-fixture next Friday .

Loads a games called off.Monaghan game was called off 7 mins after it was supposed to throw in.

How much to get into one of these games?

Hard to issue refunds if you’ve no tickets to get in to start with. No idea how many Students/Under 16s/OAP etc. Some would try and get the full refund etc

10 euro .

I’m listening to Sunday Sport from Sunday 7 January on RTÉ Radio 1 http://rte.ie/r.html?rii=9_10821813_71_07-01-2018_

Leitrim being discussed from 1:28:20

A trip to Castlebar this evening for our 2nd game in the FBD League.

Liatroim AbĂș

What time is this on

7pm

Half Time

Mayo 0-6 Leitrim 0-8

Leitrim with the last 6 points of the half

2 Likes