Leitrim Football 2018

Something tells me Mayo don’t have their strongest team out

1 Like

Full Time

Mayo 0-13 Leitrim 1-10.

We got last gasp goal to level it. Mayo had a penalty saved in the second half.

Galway up next on Sunday

@anon67715551 do ye know any a these lads?
1 Like

It appears that former Leitrim captain Paddy Maguire won’t be switching his club allegiance from Glencar/Manorhamilton to Dublin outfit St Brigid’s after all.

Reports yesterday indicated that Maguire would be playing his club football with the Blanchardstown outfit this year but the Leitrim Observer is reporting that the defender did a u-turn on his decision to transfer over the Christmas period.

Apparently, an administrative error meant that the paperwork was not withdrawn and he must now go through the formality of transferring back to last year’s defeated Leitrim SFC finalists.

That’s good news.

Galway today. They had a couple sent off during the week who I presume will be suspended. I’d imagine they will be too strong but hopefully the performance will be decent.

Where’s it on?.I’m not bothered if we win or not as long as we’re competitive and show a bit of heart.We’ve got Antrim in a couple of weeks haven’t we.

Yeah Antrim away first up in the league.

The game is in Clonbur (absolutely no idea where in Galway that is). Perhaps someone like @KinvarasPassion or @anon7035031 could let us know whereabouts it is.

Sounds like some kind of disease.

Indeed it does. The most overrated team in the country to boot

Connacht FBD League Round 4 Result
Galway 3-6
Leitrim 0-8
All over and great credit to the players of both sides who will be delighted to hit the showers! Great credit to @clonburgaa for the excellent manner of their hosting today. MaithThu
(Full Time)
@ConnachtGAA @TribesmenGAA

It’s near Petersburg.

Head for Ashford Castle and then ask some Mayo yahoo for directions. Keep the doors locked.

Cunt of a spot to get to.

1 Like

There has been a change of venue for tonight’s Connacht SFL clash between Leitrim and Sligo.

The round 2 tie which was orginally postponed two weeks ago due to a frozen pitch in Ballinamore had been re-fixed for Cloone but will now take place at the Connacht GAA Centre in Bekan.

Throw-in is timed for 8pm.

it’s always the goals

Hopefully we can get off to a good start and beat Antrim