Leitrim Football 2018

Padraig Mc Gourty???

I’d have to say he’s put a bit of thought into picking the backroom team. While none of them are nationally big names (currently) they’ll be household names this time next year.
He’s carefully avoided parochial appointees and gone with his own preferences. He’s been visible at loads of games at senior and intermediate over the last weeks so he can observe things for himself.

We’re on the move…

1 Like

Connacht Gold SFC Semi Finals

Sat 29th at 5pm Páirc Seán:
@glencarmanorgaa v @MohillGAA
Sun 30th at 4pm Páirc Seán:
@AughawillanGAA v @MarysKiltoghert
#LeitrimGAA

Smith Monumentals IFC Semi Finals

Sat 29th at 3.30pm Páirc Seán:
@FenaghGaaClub v @LeitrimGaels
Sun 30th at 2.30pm Páirc Seán:
@annaduffgaa v @GaaEslin
#LeitrimGAA

@farmerinthecity

1 Like

1 Like

Are Leitrim Gaels any good ?

Saw that this morning myself. The drink driving after that would have been off the charts.

It’s between themselves and @anon67715551 crowd for the Intermediate

A coming team is how I would describe them.

They are less than ten years in existence but are now well in the frame for the Intermediate having started at the bottom. Play Division 1 league and hold their own in that.

They have progressed from having two dwarfs in their forward line to having county players.

I thought they were 20 years old

I don’t think so. @anon67715551 will clarify.

I thought they were set up in 97,they’re doin well anyways.They must have the most hideous jersey in the county though.

1 Like

I didn’t think it was that long ago I must say.

Very compact/ organised outfit. Founded in the late 90’s they’ve been reinforced by an influx of new residents during the boom/MBNA bubble many of whom put down deep roots and the club prospered.
They’re worthy favourites for the IFC followed by Eslin. Their jerseys are woejus.
A lot of familiar faces in that Eslin lineup too. Gerry Butler was in charge of celebrations…

1 Like

A relation of mine. A grand old sort.

A thoroughly alright sort indeed. Jovial company out. :pint:

Biggest day of the season thus far.
They hockeyed us at this stage last year so we’ve a chance at redemption.

Forza Fenagh…

1 Like