Leitrim Gaa 2022

Prior and O Donnell were down to start.

1 Like

My bad, actually neither started I think. Shane Quinn? replaced Prior and Sweeney replaced O’Donnell. Neither made any impact of note.
Riordan O’Rourke, Pearce Dolan and Adrian Hoare saw game time. I’d have preferred to see Keith Keegan of Mohill get a gallop, he’s had a good season and was very good when needed in the Co final. He has a bit about him

You mentioned SoH earlier, I think only Prior and Moran are county prospects, Mohill have more lads that fit the requirements, the Harkin twins offer pace and ball carrying capacities but are melojen shooters….

Sweeney is a fine footballer but like I said before he slows up the game as he holds the ball to long,when we let it in quick to Ryan and Keith we gave them bother.

1 Like

One of the Harkins has gone abroad for the year I think.

Who is the St Marys that Mulligan is playing for now?

Sligo,Adian Rooney is the manager

1 Like

You love them Gael na Meilge lads don’t you…:wink:
We’re at that oul’ eejiting already trying to make backs out of lads. That young Diffley lad from Carrick is a tidy forward or midfielder at worst. He’s lively and accurate with an eye for a quick ball but he was sited at 3 tonight…. Familiar any?

Is there no one else on the panel worth talking to?

2 Likes

Christ he’s on OTB later.

He’s addicted to whoring himself to media outlets. He’d sicken your hole.
Sean Flanagan has toddled off to Singapore for a year. He’s probably demonstrating the intricacies attached to the noble art of creel-making. He’ll be a loss to the Willies and I felt he’d have made a decent contribution to the county team this year as he’d recovered from a cruciate.
Is he wrong heading off - not in the least.

2 Likes

The OTB lads fawning over him them like he’s the only decent footballer we’ve ever had.Hes the go to man for a quote when there’s something in the news regarding the “weaker” counties

That drives me mental.

Just cause he’s the only one they’ve ever heard of.
OTB Towers…Lads we need to talk to some player from a weaker county does anybody’s know one…
Molly…What about that bogger Mulligan he plays for one of them.
Gilroy…He’ll do

1 Like

Just goes to show how much bullshit there is in the media.

2 Likes

What’s even more maddening is it has to be about himself……
That said, it’s hard to get a lad with a bit of personality to him nowadays, they’re conditioned to grate out meaningless guff about diets, gym routines, S&C scutter and the PANEL ethic.
We badly need Offaly to rise from mediocrity and unleash a few more Johnny Pilkington characters. Incredible as it may seem Cake Curran was the last lad worth listening to. These robotic, joyless buffs would bring a tear to a glass eye.

It’s always about him.I can’t see him making the panel for the league,he doesn’t have the legs

Ah come on now!

1 Like

I was watching the history of the All Stars over the Christmas and Kilkenny’s Tommy Walsh was on it.

I have a lot of time for the carry on of Kilkenny hurling people particularly in relation to presenting medals etc around the country but Christ Walsh was unbearable to listen to.

His cruciates seemed to really fuck him up. I heard that he’s miles off the best forward in training in recent years and is easily marked in training matches.