Leitrim Gaa 2022

Mad isn’t it…I enjoyed his Laochra Gael immensely, the madness of everything he went near, the penalty in the minor final and other hairbrained escapades on the field. He rolled with the losses and got up again, these Dublin and Kilkenny chaps, for all their skills, medals and media appearances just don’t cut it. All afraid to be even a little left-field.

He’s not as daft as he looks or makes out. I know of an intercounty keeper that used Curran’s manufactured tees with the understanding of getting a few bob from sales but nothing.

@farmerinthecity @Massey @anon67715551 @padjo

Your names are glaring omissions from the big Leitrim gga fundraiser

Says who?I sent a cheque last week.

@thedancingbaby is walking fingal in his luminous hat

Please donate

I got my hat yesterday, did you get yours.Andy Moran doesn’t come cheap. @anon67715551 Is auctioning off an auld billy goat in a few weeks when he has all the rushes and whynnes ate around the house.

The hats are fair luminous I’ll give them that. I think the campaign is going even better than last year which topped the €100k.

1 Like

A quick peek this morning indicates that you have contributed the princely sum of €5 (five euro) to @thedancingbaby effort.
You’ll have to do better than that to guarantee your seat on the plane for the championship opener in McGovern Park Ruislip.

In your defence I greatly appreciated the text to tune into the Sawdoctors special on RTE radio over the festive season. :wink:

Huh? I contributed 10% of the total raised

There aren’t many outside the Leitrim lads will recognise this hero from a bygone era. Photo taken the day of the Co.final last year.
I’d have a small feeling that the intrepid @Fagan_ODowd will have a rattle at it all the same.

Another of Willie Donnelan’s folksy oeuvre?

No, I don’t think this is Willie’s doing, more an SoH production.
700 odd shots flew across my radar earlier and while not looking at more than 50 I spotted my man. He’s an established parishioner of ours now going back 20 odd years.

1 Like

The only 2 I’d safely recognise from back then are Jason Ward, not a legend I know but played against him a fair bit in Dublin, and our local hero Seamus Quinn. Ollie Honeyman and Georgie I met a few years back and they looked nothing like they did in their playing days.

Looks like Bertie :grinning:

I won’t spoil it on them Boxty.

1 Like

Oliver Honeyman

2 Likes

That’s his wife to his left.

The sister of one current County Board chairman.