Leitrim Gaa 2022

They will hammer Carrick out the gate.

Didn’t realise that Fergal O’Donnell was involved with them.

1 Like

The bookies concur with you. Tourlestrane 2/5 - deserving favourites.

Tour by 6 to 8 PTS most likely

Coach Moran outlining a 3 year plan in the Rambling House on Katona on Saturday night - he’s certainly putting in a big effort. Donal Wrynn seems to have regained the captaincy, wasn’t there some doubt about Bruen’s availability in the year ahead. Coach Moran appears very enthusiastic :+1:

His visit must have been prompt, I drove by him at the tesco roundabout in Carrick yesterday

According to the other site yeah he was a non starter.Wrynn is a good choice tbf.

He was probably collecting the Cathaoirleach who’s selflessly making himself available to help with the logistics *

*Carry home the loot. I’m unaware of the full names of the travelling entourage actually.

ya reckon it was a fundraising mission?

There will be a certain element to it. Fundraising never sleeps.

1 Like

Mary’s 4 up at half time vs Tourlestrane

Tourlestrane won 0-8 to 0-6.

Mary’s didn’t score in the second half.

I think Mary’s were 6-1 or 6-2 up.

Yeah they were 6-1 up and it was 6-2 at half time

Sounds like a classic.

1 Like

Cloone - yes Cloone, the ever reliable, was deemed unplayable for the Neddies meeting with St.Dominic’s today. Pairc Seán failed the 1st inspection and when Cloone was waterlogged you can gauge the levels of rainfall yourself.

The Neddies weren’t for Bekan, the Hyde, not even Croker. Home or nowhere…

1 Like

that is very fustrating for them, but with the lack of suitable winter playing facilities in the county was always gonna happen.

1 Like

Dig down 6” to 1’ anywhere till you find the yellow daub. I don’t know how we do it….

According to sources stateside the expats have raised 250k out of a 750k goal this year to go to towards the senior team.We’d be better off putting most of that into our underage structures and paying a few full time coaches imo.

1 Like

I heard stories that the seniors were struggling big time for basic stuff - bibs, gloves, footballs, cones.

But yeah - coaching at underage would still probably be a better use of the money.

2 Likes

It’s a shame to say but we have to start sometime.No point putting it off.

1 Like