Leitrim GAA 2023

Was there last year for most matches and no, you don’t get a good crowd there. Either way, they have two rows of benches the full length at the ‘non management/camera’ side, so you’ll 100% be fine for your seat

We’re up and running for the season. A timely trimming for those stick-wielding Rhubarbs there in the afternoon. You’d have to think we don’t invest half enough in the hurlers - we could be like Limerick in a couple of years……

We’ll surely bate Galway on Friday. @thanks2me the Dome holds 1500 I think.Id love to go but I can’t.Ill wait for the Mayo game.

1 Like

Big honour for the parish :+1:. Be some night when he brings the Sam Maguire to the village on the Wednesday after the All-Ireland…. :pint: :pint:

1 Like

You’ll knock as much Craic out of the Tailteann tbf when it comes

I admire your optimism. Bit the bullet and got the tickets, hoping for a good performance at least, for league promotion is indeed the tester of Coach Morans progress.
For championship a connacht or tailteann final placing should be the goal, thought if I were in the panel I’d say to hell with the tailteann Cup and aim for connacht final, sure they won’t get as soft a draw again. No doubt we will end up there again next year bar miraculous back to back promotions but never say never, likes of Louth and Limerick have done it albeit with far better resources

1 Like

A 38 point defeat for the hurlers against the Rossies

Ah sure they were on the liquor the last 3 days

1 Like

Sunday’s result may have went a bit to their head, mayo were missing a lot of regulars as Toureen are in AI stages. Dunno how they will fair against NY, meant to be quite strong going by their demolition of Longford and ran Galway’s junior team quite close

Are you venturing to the Dome

yes. never been so looking forward to the experience as well as hopefully a decent standard of ball for the time of year.

1 Like

Hopefully it’s not a repeat of the second half in salthill last year.Stick up the team there when you get a programme

WTF is this Nevin O Donnell in goals Shane Quinn FB?

No Pearce Dolan in the squad,I hope he’s not goin traveling.Was probably our most consistent player last year

Bad start

1-7 to 0-2 now

Well hardly even hit the 10 PTS tonight the way we’re going

Half Time

2-12 to 0-5

Latest

2-16 to 1-8