Leitrim Gaa 2024

https://twitter.com/ConnachtGAA/status/1789189758121292165?t=c_mICICzw2359Iu56cCFHg&s=19

I know they lost the County Final last year but they see Connacht as a realistic goal in next few years.

Unlucky not to make a final a few years back when Tourlestrane reeled them in.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see them make a final or even win one with the right draw.Im not a fan of they’re style of play but hopefully they’ll change as they get better.

1 Like

Think they’d some ex Galway u20 Coach involved last few years with them. Had Rochford in for a few sessions another year.

They will likely be a team I’ll be keeping onside for my Club Championship Betting Portfolio later this year.

The manager is a Galway man Alan Flynn.Theyve had lots of coaches in to help out.There was a good article on them I posted here last year I’d say.Ill have a look for it.

1 Like

Is the hurling taking a back seat as a result? They were always dominant.

Wouldn’t think so,they still have a decent team.Won Connacht Junior a few years ago,think they beat Ballygar in the final.

Do Manor still have a hurling club?

Carrick and Gortletteragh used to be the two south Leitrim clubs but it’s just Carrick now,

Oh we do yeah.Cluainn Iomaint.

https://twitter.com/LeitrimGAA/status/1789349759347515590?t=rjL0HqPfji6tBnwsz693pA&s=19

Also no fan of theirs but I do respect them… large numbers and mostly young lads coming into their prime bar a few seasoned performers but all there in merit, mad they’ve enough for 4 teams but easy to keep it up when you will everything coming up underage and a team for every level, most other clubs bleed players after minor

We beat Longford by a point in Pearse Park,

2-12 to 0-17

Top of the table clash against the minnows Kildare to finish the group.

1 Like

A good win with a very inexperienced half back line tbf.

Our a
All Ireland hurling famine is over.U20 All Ireland C champions.

Edit I see we’re at war,why wasn’t I told?

1 Like

Not sure how we’re going to go against Wicklow tonight.Both our midfielders are out.We aren’t even at home although Longford is close enough.Good to see a few lads forcing their way into the team although injury might be helping there.Id take a 1 point win no bother right now.

I’ve no doubt this will change

Jack Gilheaney is starting surprise surprise

Pearse Park is a shocking ground to watch a televised match from.