Leitrim Gaa 2024

Head to head if it’s more than 2

More than two teams on the same points?

Head to head if two teams are tied, then scoring difference.

Straight to scoring difference if more than two teams are tied.

1 Like

Sorry your correct

1 Like

Yes two teams on h2h anymore it’s PTS difference

So we beat Tipp.

Laois beat Waterford.

Wexford beat Longford.

And we’re up.

1 Like

it is that easy… and that complicated!
A shame if we miss out to longford on the head to head rule but noone to blame bar the team themselves, they knew before a ball was kicked they could afford to lose one but any more and they were in a war zone to get promoted, would love to see us go up but probably do not deserve it

If we go up Moran will get all the plaudits.

I spoke to Galway and Meath folk recently who were under the impression that Moran was doing a great job. That’s the myth that follows him around.

Lads did Ryan O’Rourke score six points from play against Laois?

And Darragh Rooney five from play?

Wow!

Moran has them purring.

it will be luck if we go get promoted. Tipp are not any good these days we will beat them by at least 6 points if we have improved anything since the Carlow game. Otherwise Laois was our big game of the year and we belong where we are.

Coach Moran has us peaking at just the right time.Longford may spoil our party though.

Imagine if we had KB up there too along with Jack Heslin tearing it up from the half forward line.Coach Moran has us running up big scores since he came in,but alas we’re conceding too many also.Thats where I was hoping the Cavan man would stiffin us up.

We’ll get what we get Sunday, we’ll see where the chips fall.I told Boxty after the first game against Waterford I’d meet him in The Auld Triangle for a few scoops before the final if we made it.Hopefully we do.

I wonder if Ryan now feels the main man in Beirne’s absence.

Rumours that Beirne is in Dubai with his brother who is teaching over there. Keith was working in a solicitor’s office at one stage but was repping recently enough.

It’s between himself and Darragh.Riordan has has a very good year so far as well but the 2 lads are our main scorers this year from what I see.Darragh was top scorer in the Dublin championship last year I’m told cc @binkybarnes .Its an awful pity we can never seem to get our best 15 out on the field at one time.
The U20’s are out tomorrow night agin Galway in Ballinasloe,big Barry and young Foley will be togging out for us.We have a round robin this year so a few games for the lads to play together competitively should be good for them.That and they’ve been training together with the seniors will do no harm at all.

John Connolly in the Observer reckons the Laois win willl live long in the anals of Leitrim GAA history.

I know we are not blessed with a lot of history but bloody hell.

Great there is another team we can beat consistently bar Waterford, think we have dropped points to every other team we have played and beaten in last 5 years.
get promoted Sunday evening and possibly. else noone will give a rats rear end, just another failed year we let slip

True it’ll mean fuck all if we don’t get promoted.But unfortunately that’s not in our own hands

Twas a hammering.