Leitrim Gaa 2024

Currently searching for a spoon to eat my words. Well done to the lads, should have won by more but a tighter game will stand them better next Saturday

Andy has Leitrim purring

I’ll take that all day.To be fair Tipp were very poor and offered very little up front.Well done to Coach Moran and the team.A good squad there now with KB Jack Heslin Jordan Reynolds and young Bruen hopefully all back next year we’ll hopefully push on.Big Barry was outstanding again today along with Ryan and Darragh.

They looked dangerous at times and when we squandered a couple of goal chances I began to fear for another black day for us but we held our nerve and chipped the points when we need it.
Great chance of taking the cup home with us on Saturday too, Derry were always operating at a higher level back in 19 ( sure look at them now) but we have Laois’ number the last 2 years

The dream team.

Ah to be fair Tipperary never threatened us.Casey and Diffley actually swapped places before throw in and Diffley for a change had a savage first half,bet his man to the ball in several times.I only really relaxed in the last 5 or 10 minutes tbf.We have been here before,last year we were getting promoted with 5 minutes to go and actually ended up 4th.Im hoping for a good game next week.Playing on a decent pitch for a change.Itll be great to see Darragh Ryan and Big Barry show what they can do along with everyone else.Boxty said he’s buying next week so fill your boots :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:.
Liatroim abu

1 Like

Big tree or the Hogan?
Just realised most of them spots I used go to on match days likes Quinn’s and Mayes are gone

I’ll be in the auld triangle anyway

These lads don’t know what they’re at, myself and another few lads cancelled a BnB in Carrick last week cause it was moved to Roscommon.Prunty was supposed to start digging yesterday morning.
https://twitter.com/oceanfmsport/status/1772665773531464003?t=OBeHnXRx-_id2tagXVMBDw&s=19

A shame. boxty is not here now.

The Mohillians went fighting yesterday when well beaten.

Andy Moran is some fucking shaper btw. The bawling and hollering and posing of him yesterday was unrale

What’s this now?

They went down to castlebar.

https://twitter.com/ConnachtGAA/status/1775593500114825579?t=5NGJsb8D6Nu_eLNzK6r2tA&s=19

Coach Moran’s stock might never be higher @Massey

1 Like

Some amount of Leitrim fans commenting on his paycheck in Croker last Saturday. Not universally loved to put it mildly

Fucking hell - can’t remember last time we had a result like that.

@Massey

What’s the story with young Honeyman and the seniors?

He’s too young to play senior,big call from Coach Moran to play Barry and Jack as they are now ruled out of the game on Sunday.We are very strong at this age group but having a round robin will suit us,if it was KO we’d be gone already having been beaten by Galway two weeks ago.The scoreline flattered Galway as it was a lot closer than people would have thought.Huge match against Sligo next week in Sligo.Win that and we’re in a great position.

1 Like

Coach Moran s stock is undervalued,he has had the 20s training with the seniors for a long time now and it looks to be working well for us. @myboyblue I’d say he’s getting no more or less than most county managers TBF and is managing both 20s and seniors.He brought in Ryan Jones from Fermanagh who’s supposed to be an excellent coach to help with the 20s this year.A run to a Connacht final would be a massive boost for underage in the county.

2 Likes