Leitrim Matters, the home of sitka spruce

4 Likes

My auld lad always talked about that storm.

I boxed in kiltoghert hall or whatever it is back in 94,wasn’t exactly the national stadium :grinning:

2 Likes

Mohill survives.

It is the only bank in the town.

I’d predict they’ll have their hands full trying to close Drumshanbo. There’s a couple of doughty battlers there whom Noel McPartland will galvanise.
Charlie McGettigan will compose a stirring march that will motivate the Arigna grouping.

More as we get it…

1 Like

I spotted that irascible parishioner Tommy (Scalder) Scollan parking up in the SuperValu car park this evening just as I was getting out of my own motor. Scalder has a visor type headgear made I’d say from a 3 ltr water container with a slit at the eye level for vision.
He’s in bad humour, lockdown, pintless, ochón agus ochón. In reality Tommy is waiting to have a raft of arguments with as many as possible.
We rambled in, sanitised and parted. Then a thought struck me.
I surreptitiously got one of the sanitising bottles and crept up where Scalder was bent down rooting in the cabbage section.
A quick squish of the bottle on the back of his neck accompanied but a loud sneezing sound did the trick. Scalder exploded, leaped up and the loud industrial language alerted half a dozen in the vicinity and I feigned innocence but fearing he’d attack somebody, confessed.
We had a good laugh, his mood lightened, said I was always a bad fucker but that was a trait he liked in me. We parted on good terms, agreeing to flooring porter together when we get a chance. I like Tommy.

6 Likes

I like Tommy myself.

1 Like

:rofl: I see what you did there…
If you were opposing Tommy in a 25’s final you might have a different opinion.

There seems to have been a large outbreak in Leitrim. It is now the highest rate per county in the country.

Any information on where the outbreak was?

SuperValu vegetable section.

2 Likes

Influx of grief stricken mourners on funeral duties in Carrick, allegedly :wink:

Not related to the 100th anniversary of the Selton Hill ambush tomorrow.

Yes I see there’s a massive funeral tomorrow isn’t there

Marquees (3) party decorations (2k) offies claned out, music organised.
If Elvis was alive they’d have had him. Ructions about their carry-on.

I don’t care who I offend but these people seem beyond the law. They’re hopping from filling stations to supermarkets, no masks or anything, laughing and whooping and generally confirming my opinion of them.

Which crowd of cunts are we talking about? Wards,Sweeneys,Maughans?

Reillys apparently. Does it matter at this juncture?

No.A bit of Napalm in the morning would do no harm tbf

1 Like

Traveller Cunts