Leitrim Matters, the home of sitka spruce

A number of vehicles and pedestrians were turned away at checkpoints on both sides of Attirory but a large number of mourners gathered on foot in a local car park near the estate and rushed at the checkpoint, breaking through.

It is understood about 200 people are currently present in the marquee

:joy::joy::joy:

Burn em out

Lucky bastards.

How so?

I don’t it @farmerinthecity,the smell of fags,booze fake tan bryllcream and BO will be off the charts,and that’s just the men.

Another local winner,a young buck 26 years old

We have a new addition to the public health nursing team and she called to introduce herself and run through a few issues yesterday. She’s originally from Cootehall but what matter.
She relocated from London in August and as one word borrowed another she revealed that what she thought was the romance to settle down with had actually fallen asunder leaving her emotionally shattered and seeking the comfort of familiar surroundings.

She’d hitched her wagon to a chap from Clare, a few years older than herself, and well established in old London town. He’d go brilliantly for a few months she said before vanishing for a week or 10 days on almighty skites. She just couldn’t hack that lifestyle.

Intriguing to say the least. She’ll be back next week with a working weighing scales. HSE!!!

Are you weighing calves?

@Tassotti leaved another chroí briste in his wake

Ye know these 2 grandparents @anon67715551

Nice doer upper for you here @anon67715551

Oh indeed I’d know them well. Energetic was never a word much used to describe them.

You can see yourself there the affect the Coillte cunts have had on rural Leitrim.
There’s “possibly” interest in it but at this juncture is nourishment I need, not punishment.

1 Like

I’ll buy it and plant it with some lovely Norwegian fir

https://www.rte.ie/news/environment/2021/0426/1212112-leitrim-dog-poo/

You can rest easy @anon67715551

https://www.quora.com/Does-poop-contain-DNA?share=1

Probably suited to the “That never happens” thread.

I’d put that piece of information up there with the attempt by former Minister Gormley to have a census of the frog population taken around 2009.

A stone waste of time, effort and resources. Although, according to whisperings, the dog warden is a bit of a cunt. You’d need traffic warden balls to be a dog warden in Leitrim, the Crustys have dogs as tall as yearling bullocks whatever they’re feeding them. Some of the dogs look better fed than their owners.

2 Likes

Taking a saliva sample of a dog. :grinning::grinning:

Anyone know where about in Leitrim Cobblestone owner Tom Mulligan is from?

Edit: A Bornacoola man my mother told me which I actually knew already but didn’t realise it.

1 Like

https://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/crime/millionaire-businessman-who-escaped-gang-24030920

Poitín maker panics at sounds of helicopter landing. Wouldn’t you… Nothing to see here. *

• May or may not be accurate.
1 Like