Leo Varadkar

Nope. You can talk with who you like. Thatā€™s the system.

1 Like

Nope your wrong here Tim Im afraid. The people voted for change but theFFG establishment cartel wouldnā€™t even engage with the party who clearly represented that change. Thats anti democratic no two ways about it

The people voted for who they voted for and a Government was formed from that. The end.

No. Covid came along and SF withdrew from the process in the greater interest of the nation. They put the health of the Irish people before power

But I thought SF were protesting because they werenā€™t a part of the process?

Your beginning to get it now

Will the Greens step up to the Plate here?

Good work by RTEā€™s Sandra Hurley

On one thread they are attacking Trump and his supporters and on the next they are behaving like Trump and his supporters. Very strange characters.

2 Likes

Falsely claiming SF made false claims is straight from the Trump playbook; itā€™s text book Trumpian in fact.

Will they fuck

Maybe if thereā€™s a bit of lettuce on it

Ah lads, did I read correctly above that your man Chad Bowe is a rabid Shinner :joy: :joy: And I was wondering what was in it for him :joy: :joy:

1 Like

did leo not leak a confidential document, a simple yes or no will do

Leo gave a document to the president of the NAGP. I donā€™t know the full level of confidentiality as I havenā€™t seen the document, the clauses within it etc. It is water-marked confidential though.

thats not a yes or no

Your language is far too imprecise and pejorative for a simple yes or no answer.

If you phased your question: Did Leo give a document to Dr Matt Iā€™d be happy to answer Yes.

But but but SF.

its far from imprecise. its a simple yes or no. did leo leak a confidential document?

alternatively do you consider a document marked ā€œconfidentialā€ as confidential?