Leo Varadkar

We have the sister of a FF TD chairing election debates.

A brother of the FG vice leader holding a high ranking editorial position with RTE.

And then we have RTE current affairs broadcasters being invited to government golf dinners and mingling with FFG politicians at government social outing.

It’s an incestuous little club with FFG corruption.

1 Like

Known to police?

1 Like

Think @the_man_himself will go to ground now.

Huh? All I see in that google drive is a load of whatsapps/texts

Backtrack.

You said RTE wouldn’t report on something without it being proof checked.

You are as convincing framing a defence as Leo Varadkar.

1 Like

I have already said Leo has to go mate

Let’s just wait for the National parliament to decide on election winner Sinn Féin’s motion.

An election may well be needed.

Paddy will make a great Taoiseach you’d feel

1 Like

Charlie tanagain going with the “don’t hit me when I have the brexit and covid babies in my arms” defence

1 Like

You’re deflecting now.

You’re trying to contend that RTE have reported on this diligently, address the point you’re running away from.

RTE have a track record of reporting on hearsay, why was this different when they were provided with information that does not seem to be contended by the accused party.

Fair play to Charlie, always putting the State first

1 Like

Guys can we keep this to politics please and refrain from gay and asexual bashing

Thank you.

Fixed

My posts don’t require fixing old friend

1 Like

Is it not likely that their previous of getting done for defamation would discourage them from doing it in the future? Didn’t they have to pay Sean Gallagher damages as well?

No its not.

They do it routinely.

They just decided not to do it on information provided to them that was accurate. It’s seems bizarre that you are defending it when seemingly you don’t have a basis or clue as to why you are.

It was Martin McGuinness who made the allegations live on RTE.

1 Like

When have they reported on hearsay that has been sent to them in the form of text messages and whatsapps recently?

:rofl:

Are you a bit simple? RTE routinely report on hearsay from unquoted sources. This was actually substantive evidence they were provided from a named source that they refused to report on. You’re doing a good job of tearing your own argument apart.

:rofl: The truth matters to RTÉ, don’t you know.

1 Like