Leo Varadkar

Hope all’s ok.

1 Like

get the child home safely while getting the ex sectioned.

seems like a win win

1 Like

Ffs lads

I hope your offspring are OK Glenshane and your ex-wife is fairly traumatised.

Don’t tell him what you said to his ex-wife

She’s traumatised half.the country

So Jeffrey is Leo, is that what we’re saying?

3 Likes

Yere like a bunch of auld wimmin

Hope alls ok @glenshane

1 Like

Keep her lit @glenshane

The dangers of standing around on one leg

Sorted

1 Like

I see this fucking idiot has put his foot in it again today - trying to defend the over spend figure of over 1bn on the new hospital … Ive caught a little of the Late Debate here and that fucking idiot Tom Lombard is in full deny / deflection mode but is being ripped apart…

Without Brexit to hide behind, Leo is a charlatan - an arrogant, pig ignorant spoofer.

He also issued a state apology over the Cervical Check debacle, yet his buddy Harris is still in a job. Harris must be nearly the longest serving health minister at this stage and things are still getting worse.

1 Like

If Brexit wasnt happening we would have had an election months ago — the fucker fell into the job as he was the poster boy for FG … He’s a disgrace.

Serious contradiction there. How can he plausibly have confidence in Harris?

Don’t forget Vlad preceded him and I find it very hard to believe he didn’t get a heads up at a ministerial management board.

How can he have confidence in Murphy? Harris? - what cunt is over seeing the building of the new children’s hospital? ---- A pure cunt of a party full of fucking cunts acting the cunt and no cunt is reigning them in . Cunts

Is that Tank behind Matt checking out his clenched buttocks?

Matt is a fine looking man :heart_eyes: