Leo Varadkar

She wouldn’t be out of place in the 3.40 at Cheltenham tomorrow

1 Like

The real world?

The one where banking deregulation led to an economic crisis that wiped out jobs and forced mass emigration?

The one where the government hawked off state resources to billionaires for a song.

1 Like

You asked “how much tax do they pay on their profits”. I answered with quantitative facts on the amount of tax paid by MNCs in Ireland. You think I’ve “answered a different question”

:joy::joy::joy:

Whenever I think I’ve seen peak argumentative Nembo you always manage to squeeze out a new personal best

3 Likes

Jennifer has had a fair amount of botox.

Carthy is a savage speaker.

Mrs KP just pointed that out to me there.

1 Like

Yes.

I still have not got an answer.

How much tax do they pay on their profits?

Can you answer me that?

12.5% pal

2 Likes

€6-7 billion as per my previous answer. That’s corporation tax so tax on profits.

Effective tax rate on average is approx 12 per cent.

1 Like

How did Apple end up owing a €12bn tax bill.

I think you are being very disingenuous here.

SFIRA think companies should be taxed on revenue not profits.

2 Likes

They didn’t. That was thrown out by Europe.

The Irish govt spending millions so it does not have to call in a tax bill.

Chilling.

1 Like

Mary Lou thought you could just withdraw it from Escrow with your ATM card :joy:

1 Like

It’s imported the rule of law is uphold against the unelected politburo of the EU Commission.

1 Like

The Irish Govt spending millions to fight a tax bill in their favour for €13bn.

I know which one comes across as the bigger simpleton in that case.

Apple also fought the ruling. I don’t think their lawyers needed much help from Paddy Solicitor.

SFIRA would ate the chicken for the dinner today. Leo knows he can ate eggs all year.

The same government parties who foisted billions of national debt on its citizens to repay unsecured bondholders it had no obligation to.

The FFG way.

Yet the Irish govt spent millions fighting it.

You do realise if it was decided that Apple owed that money, Ireland would have seen sweet fuck all of it as it would have been spread out across Europe with a fair chance that a company with apples money would have said adieu to Ireland after it and set up again in somewhere like India.

1 Like