Leo Varadkar

Thereā€™s some sham landlords out there. I know of one lad who slithered off to the Mediterranean leaving his tenants without basic white goods, fridge, dishwasher, cooker etc. The poor fuckers still hadnā€™t an extractor fan last time I heard.

1 Like

Hope the same happens countrywide- know Iā€™m an old bastard ( aged) and from my circle and families FG wonā€™t get a whisper, think Leo + co will be decimated in parts

The house I live in doesnā€™t have an extractor fan or a dishwasher

Itā€™s grand

Thereā€™s no need to over egg the already very eggy pudding of poor landlords by bogusly citing the absence of an extractor fan and a dishwasher as some apparent violation of human rights

In my day, which is right now, we used to wash dishes by hand

1 Like

Yeah, thereā€™s usually not many fine Gael votes in halting sites alright

There was an entirely different reason for my post. It was a joke about a mutual acquaintance.

But you are wrong. A house does need an extractor fan. Before renting my property to Fingal council their environmental inspectors came and looked at the house and told us we had to install one. We had never had one in in all my time living there. You live in a family house iirc? As it itā€™s not rented? Then you can do what you like.

Itā€™s the like that bloke FG are protecting and the poor tenants with no protection at all.

Well arent you a great wee man washing dishes by hand,as @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy would say how twee.

I take it youve personal family experience then,well done,we need insider pikey knowledge here

Quite likely the Greens are in vogue again in middle class areas

1 Like

The travellers are the great unrepresented section of Irish society on TFK. @HBV had a pikey grandmother, heā€™s a sad loss.

1 Like

Eh ! There is a climate emergency

People ignoring this fact are simple

Theres a few here for definite, FFS limericks their ancestral home :hugs:

Nobody ever called me a wee man, except perhaps that time I had a slash off a balcony in Temple Bar

Weeing off a balcony wonā€™t wash dishes though

The worst FG leader ever?

Mick Martin destroying him in the polls ā€” He has single-handedly grown SF MASSIVELY.

Is it his spectrum like personality? His poor policies and leadership? or do people think thereā€™s a homophobic agenda at play here?

If the latest polls are correct, Sinn Fein might be his only salvationā€¦

Dig out your beret Leo ā€¦

cc @carryharry

Valentines Day is next week pal.

Vol. Leo Varadkar

The Micks are gas. Theyā€™ll end up voting for FF even though they have no policies. At least SF, Greens and FG have some ideology under pinning them.

1 Like

FF have loads of ideologies. Willie Oā€™Dea was both pro and anti abortion. You canā€™t be fairer than that.

10 Likes

I suppose if you were Willieā€™s mother you would be anti-abortion before he was born and pro abortion after.*

• I am aware that I have crossed a line and withdraw those comments.
5 Likes