Leo Varadkar

I knew someone should find fault with that apart from Gavan

Disappointing lack of a fada on ‘ar’ from Gerry.

The Sun sticking the boot into Leo…

Well if you’re pissing those cunts off, you’re doing something right Mr Varadkar. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Oooft

Jeans with plain black laced shoes. Shocked.

Gerry is 69 years of age, and has lived a hell of a life. He can wear whatever the fuck he likes.

Unless it’s a prison uniform

Great lad for the women- unless they’ve been raped and murdered of course

1 Like

Far be it from me me to stand up for Leo but he’s absolutely blameless for that PFO letter.

The content of the letter was correct but the tone was way off. And why didn’t the mother write to DFAT or coveney in the first instance?

The Brits are seised of this and would probably carry a bit more clout on the subcontinent anyways, but I did notice in one of the articles saying she was running out of money for legal fees???

Maybe that should have been added to the letter - just to add insult

The insult that she’s too thick to understand that for foreign affairs, you write to foreign affairs?

Maybe she is thick. What’s that got to do with it?

Well you’re getting up on your high horse about someone asking the leader of the country to interfere in another country judicial system. Then running to the papers. Unfortunately the poor girl was travelling on a UK passport. Why isn’t the mother going to Teresa may?

What do you think leo can do and why is this all his fault?

It’s pretty obvious that he can do nothing

Right, so it’s not his problem and it’s not his fault. Glad to clear things up for you.

You’re absolutely right. He couldn’t see any reason to bother his hole… Until it hit the headlines of course

And now he’s going to waste his telling yerwan exactly what she was told in the letter except in more sympathetic language.

Great use of time from the leader of the country.

I wonder has he ever lifted the phone when he didn’t have to, pulled a few strings, made a phonecall when it wasn’t in his best interests, bestowed a favour on a mate, used his influence as Taoiseach. I guess not.

Ah right get you now. It’s cos he’s half Indian he must have loads of buddies in India willing to pervert the course of justice for him cos someone wrote a letter.