Leo Varadkar

Bizarre post

1 Like

And yet still fairly logical compared to your posts.

I didnā€™t even know he had mates in India.

Leo has really upset the nurses saying they were all dossing at Christmas :joy: I wonder what the thick cunt would say if he wasnā€™t surrounded by ā€œPR Gurusā€

Heā€™s an abomination. Heā€™s the Irish equivalent of Boris Johnson ā€¦

Of all the things wrong with the Health Service he goes and targets the nurses. If there are issues with leave then it isnā€™t even the nurses fault, surely itā€™s the issue of the senior management who approve the leave.

Got a front row seat for this over the weekend as o.h. is a nurse and was visiting nursey pals. There was some venom on display. Youā€™d expect nothing less than this kind of stupidity from a G.P. by all accounts.

Itā€™s an absolute travesty really when you reflect on it that Coveney didnā€™t get the gig.

1 Like

indeed, and all of this coming from a lepjack wholl have nearly a month off over Christmas and nearly 3 months in the summer

I donā€™t want to be defending varadkar but the government breaks for about a month in summer and it doesnā€™t take a month at Christmas.

dail rises on 19th december and resumes on 15th January. rises on 11th july and resumes on 18th September

1 Like

That doesnā€™t mean the government done meet before and after, and they do.

Varadkars attack on the frontline staff in the HSE is just a smoke screen to hide the fact the incompetent cunts in the HSE and Health Ministry couldnā€™t put together a Winter Initiative Plan which was suppose to be done in June/July and now wont be done.

1 Like

Iā€™m well aware of the cabinet meetings, but thereā€™s not that many of them when the dail isnā€™t sitting, normally weekly, and feck all in august. how many nurses are on a one day week over Christmas and 2 and a bit months of the summer?

1 Like

Look, the DƔil break is not the same as the government break. The government breaks for August, one month, and probably two weeks at Christmas. I agree with the general thrust of comments that varadkar is a cunt.

can you just answer the question I posed in the previous post instead of being bullheaded and not conceding that the government is not working full time when the dail isnā€™t sitting.

What? Ministers do a lot of work when the DĆ”il isnā€™t sitting. Government continues to meet until the end of July. You said they had three months off in summer. Iā€™ve just pointed out that that is not correct. I donā€™t know why you are labouring it.

maybe your minister does, but mine (and ive had a number of different ones, certainly dont)

Leave him be art. Heā€™s been overcome by the underpant fumes of junior ministers.

6 Likes

Bizarre really, itā€™s not as if hospitals close at Christmas. Nurses in non urgent surgery, elective treatment areas etc are probably off but thatā€™s only because there isnā€™t a hope in hell that surgeons would work or that people would want surgery at Christmas. Itā€™s definitely an interesting angle to blame nurses for the state of the health system. I donā€™t think itā€™s been tried before :joy: And he a doctor and all :see_no_evil:

Loads of nurses will work Christmas day and Iā€™d imagine thereā€™s a shortage of Doctors if anything. Mate of mine has Christmas day on the 26th every year because his mother works every Christmas day so the people she works with that have young children can be off. Really pissing all over the likes of them with his comments.
Thereā€™s something mental like a 100,000 people employed by the HSE, aside from being incorrect, if nothing else itā€™s terrible for votes.

2 Likes

I now have an image of @glasagusban as Ollie from the Thick of it

1 Like