Leo Varadkar

Top bantz

He actually made a funny, people laughed. :man_shrugging:

Im sure parents would have concern for what happens to their 21 year olds in the George too.

2 Likes

There is a sad homophobic tone to lads who dislike Leo.

3 Likes

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF

Its stones and glass houses Harry.

There’s a few right homophobes on TFK

3 Likes

It’s not.

Was he not caught on camera with some young fella hardly a matter of months ago? He has a long term partner himself. He is leader of the country. How is it different?

1 Like

It’s different because he’s in an open relationship. His partner was with him that night. How many times do people have to be told this? :man_shrugging:

It also wasn’t at The George :man_shrugging:

Your comment smacks of homophobia, even if you didn’t intend it to.

By the way, Varadkar’s comment was beyond stupid. I’m not arguing with that.

3 Likes

This is pure harmless in my opinion.

Shifting a lad in public, being in an open relationship actually makes it worse. What example is he setting for the youth of today. He should have got the boot for that.

2 Likes

They most certainly weren’t intended to be. Its his self righteousness on display. I am happy to walk back my comments not knowing the nuances of his relationship. Clintons actions were also different because of power imbalance and working relationship.

Disagree completely.

I don’t understand open relationships but I’m not going to condemn people in then either. I’d a few German students and the two of them were talking about polyamory and being in relationships with multiple partners. I found it bizarre but then realised I’m twice their age and they probably found my concept of what a relationship is to be old fashioned or something.

The youth of today don’t give a fuck about our traditions or ways of doing things. They probably have more time for him now

2 Likes

Fair play.

And yes, we both agree that his comments were fucking ridiculous (and embarrassing as fuck)

It was telling how the mainstream media hardly commented on that video.

If it was Mary Lou or Micheal Martin out on the pull and doing the dirt on their partner it would have been everywhere, leader/future leader of the country unfaithful to their partner etc.

Varadkar basically got a free pass for it. Double standards. He has never been shy in having Dr Matt front and centre when foreign dignitaries visit. As soon as they depart he’s off shifting lads half his age in public.

4 Likes

But he wasn’t :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I find the moral standards of the youth of today pretty good, especially in relation to marriage and bringing up children. It’s important to set example for the younger ones coming up.

It’s posted higher up here that gays have less moral standards. But that doesn’t mean they should have a free pass in public.

2 Likes

Frustrated Jason Segel GIF by NETFLIX

3 Likes

Bookmarked

They’ll not get it.