Leo Varadkar

Communion and hurling. He still has to go.

He does. Enjoy mate. A blade machine is the only job

1 Like

God no. You crawling back in here hours later is instructive enough in itself.

1 Like

Ah go on, you were desperate for the win today

I think the hot take from that extract is he thinks he’s been successful tbh

7 Likes

None of that will matter even if true. In Ireland the source of the info is more important than the info sadly

3 Likes

“We cant address that perfectly valid point because the guy raising it works with The Ditch/Gript”

2 Likes

Never a truer word.

“Right wing rag” etc.

This is a bit much. Is he saying the recent deaths are due to people breaking the law?

https://www.rte.ie/news/2023/0903/1403103-road-deaths/

I think Varadkar will be delighted the Israelis are trying to go after him. They’re making total fools of themselves.

I can’t think of much that would do more to boost your PR in Ireland than a shower of genocidal Israelis trying to take you down for a perfectly reasonable tweet.

I wasn’t sure if the Jewish views on homosexuality so I looked it up there now.

Seemingly it’s ok to be gay but intercourse is frowned upon.

Fair enough says I.

Pearse Doherty on RTE News defending Leo :grinning:

Leo is the new Jacinda Arden. Whack jobs all over the World are posting about him :joy:

We’re due one from @dodgy_keeper so

He seems to piling the weight on…

Body shaming now is it lads

Biden tells the taoiseach that he will continue to support ethic cleansing and mass murder so he can sell the guns, tanks, bombs and barbed wire to do so (in an election year), and lads are more worried about Leo’s moobs. I dislike Leo as much as the next person, but it sounds like he was brave enough to bring it up, and oireland Inc was put firmly back in its place.

3 Likes

We are fast heading into WW3

1 Like