Leo Varadkar

Joe will be asking the lads in the panic room whether the nukes heading in their direction had been paid for.

Weā€™ve not had an honest Taoiseach since Enda.

1 Like

I think Harris is making moves against Leo.

Heā€™s had a couple of statements in recent days on ā€œhot topicā€ issues. Heā€™s publicly asking for Oā€™Gorman to bring a plan to government for a long term migration strategy. This is in spite of Harris and FG wanting no part of such a plan every time anyone has tried to bring one.

But heā€™s just trying to tick a few boxes at the moment and be seen on the right side of big issues at least in public.

He also has a history of (alleged) leaking so wouldnā€™t be surprised if he had a part to play in last weekā€™s effort.

4 Likes

Have you ever watched this video? Its horrifyingā€¦ They have the capability to destroy world in an hour, if those Russian peasants can even react, those American subs with the tridentsā€¦one sub alone is the 6th most powerful Nuclear power in the world, they have 14 of them on the goā€¦20 missiles each with 5 warheads on each, about 100 times more powerful than Hiroshima

1 Like

I suspect in a decade the Chinese would soften their cough

Harris has kept the head down and avoided the limelight in the last 12 months. In dpimg so avoided criticism. I think your correct, a hit in the local and European elections may nudge Leo to a big job in Europe with simon bringing positive messages for next years GE.

Isnā€™t he sick?

Plus he was nowhere to be seen for the referendum.Hes a snakey cunt is Harris.

5 Likes

Yeah, he caught Covid 24

9 Likes

Nasty stuff of a St Patrickā€™s Sunday

Is you looked up sleeveen in the dictionary there should be a picture of Harris. A fraud of a man.

FGers canā€™t think heā€™s the best option post Leo.

If he did start a heave it would end up with Coveney as the leader I would think

3 Likes

Another snakey bastard

1 Like

Sure he will be fine, there have been 23 other Covids remember.

1 Like

You couldnā€™t risk having Harris representing the country internationally.

Iā€™d say he smells of piss

1 Like

One of the greatest embarrassments in the history of irish politics. Up there with "who is going to feed these gondollas? and the iodine tablets.

David Quinn deserves a mention here for claiming there were 18,000 GPs in Ireland during the abortion referendum. There arenā€™t anywhere near that but there were 18,000 GPS locations on a map in 2008, a decade previously.

2 Likes

Thanks Boss.

2 Likes

Maybe he shouldnā€™t be Taoiseach if he canā€™t turn up on time.

RIP