Leo Varadkar

We can only hope

I am not sure why people have so much aggro against Simon Harris.

He was thrown into health when he was only a gasun probably as a stroke by Leo for Harris supporting Coveney in the leadership election.

Yeah health was a shitshow but it has been for as long as I can remember. In comparison to the current schnide thatā€™s in there he was at least reasonable to deal with by all accounts.

He comes across as reasonable and open minded when interviewed I feel. He lives with an illness as well.

2 Likes

Hereā€™s why

Genuine question, what was he fucked off and upset by?
I was told he was bone idle as a junior doctor.

Ah here

He could be our very own William Hague

The timing seems odd to me. Raises the Palestinian question in the stateā€™s and bang.

The Americans couldnā€™t give a fuck about what the Taoiseach says.

4 Likes

Hmmmm

The Israelis will be calling our next Taoiseach Simon Hamas.

1 Like

It appears nobody could please the awkward squad in government, except perhaps Justin Barrett

Herman Munster

Simon comes across as the type of lad in school who would remind the teacher that he had forgotten to assign homework just before the class ended.

24 Likes

I think youve hit the nail on the head here. Itā€™s the ā€˜look of the cuntā€™ and the general cut of his jib and voice that people have against him.
I think he actually comes from a fairly modest background and hasnā€™t really actually said or done anything all that objectionable. Has probably achieved fuck all in fairness but the list of anyone in Irish politics who has is absolutely miniscule.
The epitome of ā€˜not the worst of themā€™ but absolutely not Taoiseach material in any way.

they do in an election year when theyre trying to boost their irsh creds

1 Like

Posters here donā€™t like his surname. Harris sounds English and reminds them of Eoghan Harris, Donohoe is a good Irish surname even if Paschal uses a bastardised spelling. What Fine Gael really need is somebody called Oā€™Shaughnessy or Flaherty who wears an anorak with the programme from a National Hurling League game visibly peeping up over the hem of a pocket.

There are also rumours that Simon Harris may have been pictured holding a sandwich awkwardly.

These are the big issues that actually decide elections.

1 Like

There is a sizable bunch who wouldnā€™t be happy no matter who got the gig.

They also think its fair game to launch into them personally.

Now someone like Egg Head Donnelly is fair game but a blanket ā€˜abuse them because they are a politicanā€™ and ā€˜theyā€™re all the sameā€™ seems commonplace.

Apologies for offending. Should I apologise to the countless amount of men Iā€™ve slept with also to make amends to them?

1 Like

I couldnā€™t care less what you do mate.

1 Like

Excited Oh No GIF

I just think Pascal would be a better man for the job. More intelligent, more capable, sensible. Heā€™s not as good at the glad-handing as Harris though so he prob wonā€™t get it (or even contest it). I think that will be to both the countryā€™s and FGā€™s detriment.