Leo Varadkar

Well FG and Labour had to sign up to the bailout programme so they didn’t have control either, yet if you state that to SF supporters they generally flip their lids.

The worst FG leader in history.

1 Like

Why the negativity after your big breakthrough?

2 Likes

It’s weird. Not good enough to have won yourself, it’s important to spit on your vanquished foe as well. Very spiteful from @chocolatebile

1 Like

Who’s negative? - Just stating fact… is it FG’s worst performance ever?

He was hoping to get into bed with Leo but Leo has said No. a woman scorned

Fantastic

The Labour fanboy getting all bent out of shape because sock boy got a battering.

Show’s you how far in the establishment’s pockets LB are.

You seem out of sorts. SFF now need to deliver change that the people have voted for.

More houses - they should be able to do this. Seems easy enough if they focus capital there.

Better health system. That is the black hole nobody has solved to date. Genuinely interested to see how they approach it differently and can it make a difference.

Why are you trying at ascribe a state of mind to me? - I think it’s because your own head is in a spin… I’m merely making hay while the sun shines… As the old saying goes, when you have your foot on your opponents neck it’s imperative that you crush their windpipe…

Ah would you schtop.
If you cant see the comedy in this post you’re a fool. Don’t think it was their worst. 2002 was pretty bad.

Outgoing Taoiseach had to go to the 5th count :rofl: — what an embarrassment.

First taoiseach in 35 years not to return a running mate in his constituency.

1 Like

Who was the last - Garrett Fitz?

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

It’s a homophobic anti Kylie Minogue thing. Weird.

:roll_eyes:

There’s no pleasing the homophobes. When he shows no personality he’s autistic, when he does he’s a frivolous quare

It’s the gayness mostly.

Like, of all the things Taoisigh in this country have done, writing an auld letter to a pop star on govt paper, and wearing colourful socks shouldn’t exactly put you in the top ten of the worst of them.

2 Likes