Leo Varadkar

It received wide acclaim outside of Sinn FĂ©in circles and was lauded by Obama’s chief speechwriter, who knows a thing or two. Despite not being a particular fan of Obama, I can admit the guy was a great speaker and had some of the bests speeches of modern times. Be a bit more measured.

2 Likes

You can’t have much more of that branch left at this stage

It’s a special branch.

1 Like

Special alright

It’s because he’s a sociopath, possessing absolutely no empathy (or whatever offensive term Catherine Noone or other colleagues may use), that he sounds like an even bigger arsehole than he actually is when he throws in the attempted emotive stuff from his speechwriters. No all heroes wear capes indeed.

When the dust settles on this, just remember in the last election we called for the head of the leader who had us back near full employment :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Front line medical staff in Ireland don’t wear capes or masks either. Cos they can’t fucking get them.

Our of curiousity, do you reckon they’re trying Their level best to get them?

There is a large consignment ordered awaiting delivery.
There seems to be a global demand issue.

Give it a rest ffs

And a criminally neglected health service, not to mention a homeless crisis that made lots of people very rich.

Binky is a leftie moaner who thinks everything should be nice and easy.

1 Like

“Criminally neglected” when we pour money into it?

Riiiiight

He’s the reason why health is the way it is?.. It went bad on his watch?..

How’s that trolley crisis, kid?

1 Like

The Sunday Business Post last weekend reported that healthcare workers acknowledge the difficulty of needing PPE in unprecedented numbers, but are seething at 1) the HSE / government falsely claiming that stocks are adequate and 2) the same parties trying to gag workers that raised concerns publicly.

2 Likes

If Leo and Simon have this covered like ye cheerleaders claim, this stuff would have been ordered in time. It wasn’t.

Lads expect the HSE to have a warehouse full to the gills of PPE equipment in the chance this happens. It’ll be like all the warehouses full of grit by the end of this. I’m no expert but I’d imagine even a week or two ago it was proving difficult to source PPE equipment on the world stage.

1 Like

I would expect them not to falsely claim that there was plenty in stock.

You don’t reckon they were trying to source them at the time and were attempting to alleviate panic?

Theres lads doing more backflips here than nadia comaneci in Montreal

1 Like