Leo Varadkar

Coming out swinging against the sinner bashing

Heā€™ll be on to his PR department for a response now.

2 Likes

Well done to Pearse for successfully negotiating the tricky youā€™re/your hurdle. Itā€™s tripped up many a lad here.

Iā€™m expecting YFG to put out a video. I firmly believe for the next election no tv debates just call out videos online. To keep with social distancing and all that

They already put one out a few weeks ago,milkshake it was called I think.

3 Likes

Have the Gardai managed to find that desperado with the skateboard yet?

Twitter has. I thought such an issue of national security would be top priority for the Gardai and media?

Sure when the ā€œvictimā€ isnā€™t interested in pressing charges the guards arenā€™t bothered. They werenā€™t even made aware of the ā€œassaultā€ were they?

1 Like

Lovely.

Standard practice for FG. Sure how many times has Regina Doherty done the same thing?

Its a lovely touch the way he put a little link in for Leo

2 Likes

FGs obsession with Sinn Fein is absolutely bizarre. All they are doing is making them the main opposition party from what I can see. Is their vision to kill off FF or whatā€™s going on

1 Like

Leo is just trying to keep himself relevant and in the news

Sinn FĆ©in are the main opposition party already. Isnā€™t Chunky referred to by media outlets as the Leader of the Oppositionā€¦

Few on here with the same m.o.

I think heā€™s pretty well on in both tbf

Well they are the main opposition and FG are taking up the role as the main party, despite being a (slight) second in Government.

I had to zoom in on this one.

Skater girl? It all makes sense now :upside_down_face: