Leo Varadkar

Let me settle this for you: I didnā€™t read your boring essay past the first line. You read and remembered all of my posts.

ā€œI am on record asā€¦ā€ fuck off the the Irish Times comments with that shite. No response to my smack in the face above, you oppose fighting for freedom in Ireland, you apparently support US militarism.

Why does your wife not listen to you?

:smile: this is an awful bating. If you saw this offline you wouldnā€™t let it develop this far, but on the internet things like this is what its all about.

4 Likes

Why do you think youā€™re going to have some fresh insight into the past 100 years of Irish history that no one else has ever had before? Why do you think anyone gives a fuck about your opinion? Who ever told you that your opinion was interesting? Why do you think youā€™re any more interesting or unpredictable than some snowflake feminist? Why are you the most humourless cunt on this humourless forum?

Peopleā€™s opinions are always the dullest thing about them, just a substitute to a personality basically. Why inflict yours on us? Why waste your time and almost mine, if I didnā€™t stop reading? Why do you think lads even start talking about sport in the first place?

You must have had some interesting and entertaining romantic/ sexual encounters in your time? Why not entertain us? Are you scared of the online slagging?

I have so many questions.

1 Like

Itā€™s hard to get a read on your age here.

The constant seeking for validation over having another half or relations with the other sexes suggests a teenager. Your emotive outbursts and pretend non reading of posts because you are stumped for an coherant suggest a child.

Iā€™m still going to go early 30s though. Above average intelligence but deeply insecure about himself such that he needs the aforementioned validation and moans about social class.

As for the ā€œdo you think youā€™re a head of state or something?ā€ post. This is coming from the chap who proclaimed he started a thread to ā€œsave the boardā€. Thereā€™s lads on here who can tell a story and are entertaining, Iā€™d never claim to be much of that. Your story was entertaining in an idiot Paddy abroad kind of way but was just a series of poorly written real life messages. They ultimately revealed that you told some woman that you wouldnā€™t take responsibly for any child and to go away with her 100 Euro. Thereā€™s the pretend crew who overstretch on decency at times on here but you just revealed yourself to be a bit of a real life prick really.

This post is probably longer than my original one you moaned about.

I saved the board

1 Like

I dont think anyone can disagree with that in fairness to you.

That concludes today lesson chaps. The couple of early bombs from Tim did most of the damage.

6 Likes

Timā€™s stoic recital of middle class mantra was predictable, lacking in experience and mired in cosy middle class conservatism. If I read it I might arrive around a different conclusion, but thatā€™s how it seemed to be going

1 Like

Tim, as usual, was talking shite. To be fair to him tho, his wind-ups usually land someone.

Good lord. Thatā€™s some thumping

2 Likes

I suppose, but he seems to wind himself up as much as anyone else

The pretend ira lads donā€™t like it up em

The screens are up on the course nowā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s been a great days fishing.

They havenā€™t been the same since The Crying Gane.

Have you no BBC radio to be listening to, square head?

What time does Brady take you out for your walk?

That varies from day to dayā€¦ Gilbersons Kilmallock?