Leo Varadkar

its will have the pretend republicans hopping like sausages in a frying pan, the truth is very hard to take for them

The system was rigged against them - It was an apartheid system ā€” youre some man for speaking out of both sides of your mouth - calling others childish while also throwing out your own churlish interpretation of history.

1 Like

Frank Aiken and Dick Mulcahy went around shooting cops but that was OK.

Again, irrelevant to the point.

Why did SF decide to seriously run for the HoC in the 1980s?

Nothing had changed, other than their tactics. Those tactics were the slow and inevitable move to Constitutional Nationalism. They are slow learners.

It will have a few lads absolutely squirming. You just canā€™t bate facts.

Why did the IRFU support apartheid South Africa?

1 Like

If you dont understand that at this hour of your life, then you never will.

Where did I say that was okay?

Iā€™m on record here of being a critic of 1916 and plenty of the War of Independence.

But it is absolutely factual that in the early 1920s, the majority of militant republicans in Ireland turned to Constitutional democracy. That included one Constance Markievicz, who Sinn FĆ©in were lauding and crowing about in recent weeks but they seem to forget turned away from their movement in 1926 to join the Free Staters.

What changes in the 1980s such that there was such a fundamental change in approach by them? Nothing- they were just slow learners.

The military campaign was a necessity.

1 Like

Didnā€™t read it once, just saw there was a windbag on the board and stopped reading

Are you seriously drawing a continuous line between SF in the 10s/20s and the SF that emerged in the north in the 70s?

Seething :smiley:

I dunno pal, you went to the bother of posting twice on it with emotive language and were quite specific in mentioning it was ā€œ60 years of complaintsā€ of SF.

Moaning about essays is interesting from you. I see you all over the board posting them, I donā€™t claim to read them all as I just might not be interested in the topic.

The last couple from you I did read though were interesting. One was your anti USA and pro Middle East one which was filled with holes and half baked theories that it was baseline on the intellectual scale.

The other was you boasting about maybe knocking some one up, paying for a pretend abortion and then telling her that even if she had a kid that you had no interest in the child.

So a real moral and intellectual leader we have on here and to top it all off, you get overly emotive about a couple of hundred word long post which you pretended not to read when quite clearly you did.

9 Likes

headshot

Thatā€™s not a headshot. Thatā€™s a fucking machete attack right there

2 Likes

That post saved the board from wind bags like you. A selfless act you could never understand.

ā€œI am on record as opposing the war of independenceā€. I stopped reading right there. Do you think youā€™re a head of state or something? How fucking self important are you.

I donā€™t remember my anti-war post but everyone should be anti-war up to a point.

The same cunt who wants us all to know he opposes Irish men fighting for their freedom supports the US army spreading freedom across the world by invasion.

ā€œI am on record asā€¦ā€ Jesus Christ.

5 Likes

Ouch.

Whataboutery alert!

Someone pick him up off the floor.

1 Like

Except you didnā€™t stop reading, did you?

Just like the last time, you clearly kept reading. On and on.