Less negative things about the lockdown

The nephew is starting to drive. Instructor obviously cancelled all the lessons. So I’ve been taking him out the last few nights. There’s hardly a car on the road so we can plod around for ages. Have him nearly purring now. We mastered reversing there in the empty church car park tonight.

27 Likes

You can’t beat an old wise owl for this. I’m sure @anon67715551 is a dab hand at same.

1 Like

I’ve finally decided to bite the bullet and learn the Brazilian language

20 Likes

Brazil will be delighted with this news. A lift the country really needs.

1 Like

What time of night have ye gone out?

The air is a lot clearer now while I burn my rubbish outside.
Cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

1 Like

Since I’ve stopped drinking I’ve been feeling better than ever and I’m eating healthier and exercising more.

3 Likes

Cats can get the cunt of a virus.

I hope the bastarding shitty one next door gets riddled with it

3 Likes

:joy: snakes with fur as Paulie would say.

The young lad has gone batshit mental for football. He spent about half an hour last night trying to recreate Deli Alli’s lovely flick-then-volley goal against Utd this year. It was beautiful.

3 Likes

football or Portuguese?

We used spend hours trying to do Roberto Carlos’ banana shot.

And Tony Yeboahs rasper against Wimbledon

2 Likes

Screamers both. We’d a fight the other night when he landed on his head trying to do a bicycle kick cos he loves the Rooney v city one.

1 Like

Don’t have to talk to cunts at work anymore. If they ring you - just don’t answer the phone. Saving a nice few euros on diesel as well and shite sandwichs from deli counters.

12 Likes

Anything dependant on a cross was hard replicate. Youd want a good lad delivering

1 Like

I haven’t had a chicken fillet wrap in well over a week at this stage. I’m beginning to see colours I had forgotten existed.

14 Likes

6 ish

Pm?

( I had to ask)

Pm

I haven’t eaten a takeaway in three (3) weeks.

3 Likes