Let's All Laugh At Sevco Thread

I think I can see the goal in my mind’s eye. Liverpool attacking the goal to the right from a TV viewer/footix perspective. Throw in around 30 yards out on right hand side. Ball boy sprints to retrieve ball, throw in taken, cross whipped in, misses everyone in the middle but hits the shin/knee of defender retreating at back post.

Then Brendan o Reilly starts reading out the results of the day… ‘three rock rovers 2 Corinthians 1’

3 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer/eden-hazard-ball-boy-millionaire-27850927.amp

YMCA & Pegasus are the only other two i can remember

Seems to be the death of the kit man that’s the root of the problems now.

1 Like

1 Like

Imagine him in Ange’s team!!!

This is mad. That ain’t a happy squad.

2 Likes

In fairness there was no movement but no excuse

2 Likes

That was a screamer in fairness

Ruh roh

Champions League participation and sales of Joe Aribo and Calvin Bassey will be reflected in next year’s accounts

This was great business by the Huns for Bassey…the guy had pace to cover his own original mistake in Scotland but is really getting exposed now …

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/calvin-bassey-ridiculed-ex-rangers-28455471

Picking up the wage bill for Morelos. Jaysus :flushed::flushed::flushed:
Hes making Reggie Blinker look a player.

1 Like

St Mirren 1 VAR 1

1 Like

Haven’t seen any of it but apparently laughable* late penalty award for the huns at St Mirren followed by 10 minutes of injury time. They settled for the 1-1 draw in the end but that’s a brilliant result at a venue Celtic already lost at this season.

*according to Celtic affiliated Twitter accounts

1 Like

Wonderful resilience from the Huns again. Just can’t write them off in these games.

It was actually a penalty. No doubt. Shame as the ref had given a yellow for diving :slightly_smiling_face:
Huns had 75% possession, and until injury time had 2 shots on target, one of which was the penalty.
Kris Boyd was livid which is lovely to see.
Morelos so little gives a fuck you can only admire it.

1 Like

Kris Boyd calling the penalty “a huge moment”