Let's All Laugh At Sevco Thread

Van Bronckhorst has been relieved of his duties.

1 Like

They’ll be gluing their Stevie G cut outs back together

10 Likes

He wasnt the worst as Huns manager go

Who’s the bookies favourites? Sean Dyche? Proper brexit type

Gerrard is favourite

1 Like

The board have done their job here.

Had the Celtic board sacked Lennon when things had gone tits up in the 10 in a row year, Celtic may have pulled it back and clinched the title.

I think this decisive action from the board proves that boards can act and should act when everyone else around can see the Manager has no chance of turning things around.

I think @Rocko should now apologise to @fulvio and bring him back.

2 Likes

I hope they bring that useless fcuker Gerrard back.

It must be costing them a fair bit to terminate the contracts. Not just Van Bronckhorst but his staff are all leaving too and they’re already fairly strapped for cash. The World Cup break might have impacted their decision making. It gives a new manager time to get settled before the competitive games resume and they must have concluded Van Bronckhorst wasn’t getting a tune of them any more. So I’m not sure if they actually have someone lined up or if it’s based more on circumstances. Either way, the next man in will face the same challenges of an aging squad that needs rebuilding with a limited budget. I wonder if it will be RANGERS MAN or an outsider.

The huns have had one modern day run of success, which was based on fraud and lies, and finished the club as an entity.

1 Like

On 26th December 2020, Celtic were 16 points behind rangers with three games in hand and two games to play against them.

Had the board done their job and sacked Lennon in October then there might have been a chance that a new Manager could have got Celtic playing and put serious pressure on rangers on the run in and who knows what could have happened. In the end Lennon resigned anyway and the chance of a 10 in a row was lost long before that anyway.

@fulvio was right. @Rocko should apologise and get him back on TFK

3 Likes

I was nodding in agreement until your last sentence.

1 Like

Mate, he’s gone from spending 16 plus hours a day being an insufferable bore on here to spending 16 hours a day being an insufferable bore on Twitter.

You can follow him there.

2 Likes

What’s his name on Twitter?

2 Likes

He needs to come back or let it go.

Best bits of Van Bronckhorst’s reign.

They should have the Scottish PL with 2 teams, Celtic and Rangers, who play each other every weekend.

Huns targeting Michael (Mick) Beale according to some jocko press types. He was Gerard’s coach at Rangers and Villa and left Villa in the summer to take on QPR manager role. Wolves offered him their manager/head coach role recently but he turned them down. QPR had been top of the championship but they’ve had a slump of late. He was said to be the brains of the operation at Rangers, as Gerrard (figurehead) and McAllister (harmless inoffensive sort) didn’t offer much.

In other news, Hummel have launched proceedings to sue them for £9.5mn. This all relates back to the Huns entering into and reneging on kit supplier and distribution deals and there’s various cases involving Sports Direct too. I don’t know how anyone would invest in them with all this stuff hanging over them.

In further news, Tom Lawrence has been ruled out until March at the earliest.

1 Like

We have a Loftus Road employee on the case mate

3 Likes