Let's All Laugh At Sevco Thread

Don’t be coming in here with your facts. You’ll be cancelled. I think rocko got a spin in the executive lift once and it’s clouded his judgement.

You frequently advocate for adopting the Rangers financial lunacy model. How exactly would you advertise to fill that gig?

I think there’s a happy medium.
The huns have the advantage of everyone in jockland either being in thrall to them or terrified of them. They’ll never go bankrupt really.

1 Like

Eh but they did. That’s a fairly ridiculous assertion to make about the club given recent history.

No, properly bankrupt as in wound up and bulldozed. They went nowhere. They are back as Rangers. Same ground, same club, same hate, same bias and advantage.
It was BINO.

So what you’re saying in financial terms is the catholic team are being thrifty like Protestants and the Protestant team are being reckless like catholics :thinking:

4 Likes

Except the board paying themselves, yes.

https://twitter.com/killianm2/status/1751968481279377754?s=46&t=mqzTzgmAsmn_yRTvOWvmPg

Had me back window in Cabra Park put in that night.

2 Likes

Glasgow Rangers :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is that a euphemism?

4 Likes

Rangers are purring under new manager Philippe Clement. With Celtic in freefall you’d have to make the Teddy Bears favourites to win title number 56 at this stage.

Coach Clement seems like a serious operator.

A 5-0 win for the Teddy Bears over 3rd place Heart of Midlothian to move 5 points clear at the top of the table. That’s 8 wins on the trot since the controversial defeat at Celtic Park over Christmas.

Dan Casey

1 Like

Just the ten minutes to equalise so far.

1 Like

It’s over.

You should see the penalty they were given.

1 Like

Bad result for the teddy bears

4 Likes

3 Likes

IMG_2905
Me celebrating the Sevco score before realising that I’ve to watch close to 100 minutes of BrendanBall tomorrow(robbed from elsewhere)

2 Likes

I’d be more vexed if we hadn’t had the rub of the green on a few recently, given and not given.