Let's All Laugh At Sevco Thread

Huns seething

2 Likes

The plastic paddys are happy though

Clement straight down the tunnel . No shaking of hands . Be interesting to see when pressure comes on him as I feel there’s a lunatic in him waiting to get out if he’s pushed a bit

2 Likes

Huh

Oh my days. Some pressure on them Wednesday night now…

2 Likes

Huge

He’s shown that to a certain extent in the two Celtic games. Going on about them being the “moral victors” last week & having a fair old whine when they lost at Celtic Park at Christmas.

3 Likes

https://x.com/stancollymore/status/1779496436473704499?s=46&t=hLFVM4tcaAF7TEDm5mgJyQ

1 Like

Staunch

Clement gets it

Clement has blamed the distraction of the Dundee game being postponed for today’s result.

On that note, there seems to be some talk that the game will be played elsewhere if Dens Park isn’t ready for midweek.

1 Like

Ibrox

3 Likes

Dundee should have gone 1 up there

That’s an important battling point on the road for the Huns.

2 Likes

All in Celtic’s hands now…

2 Likes

Most Worrying for Rangers is how easily Ross county and Dundee both saw the game out. Rangers goals agin county were the customary penalty and an own goal , very few chances created in second half tonight .

1 Like

They’ve won two of their last eight games - both against Hibs.

They had the Benfica games in that run but they haven’t been as strong as results in January and February suggested.

Think tonight was their first in five (5) league games they weren’t awarded a penalty!

I don’t think the Soutar handball incident in the first half was necessarily a penalty but it was another one of those ones where it’s usually given for the huns. And when you see the Iwata one at Hearts…but anyway.

Huns seething. Telling the players & Clement to fuck off away down the tunnel & not to be coming over to applaud them at full time.

https://twitter.com/thedavidcurrie/status/1780703329406054551?s=46&t=0sQkcb7z4szDmx1-2Xlm0w

7 Likes

Der Hun drop points, Lego head and Arsenal out, City out, oh my days😀