Let's All Laugh At Sevco Thread

Was that consistent with your reading of the mood in Scotland today?

Heard they are coming

They’re a good looking bunch

I was dealing with wall to wall Rangers men today. Plenty of season ticket holders & a few diehards who follow follow them away from home too & who were heading to Dundee this evening. They were rattled by Sunday’s defeat following the 3-3 victory against Celtic, but the consensus was that they were not out of it & just needed to get the win tonight to reset.

1 Like

You’d often see the Rangers fans abusing their own players (which is hilarious everytime) down through the years.

Maybe because Celtic have been more successful but I’d say it’s rare enough for them to do it?

1 Like

Did you ask them in a joking fashion if they’d wade through your fenian blood to seal the deal.

2 Likes

He saluted the nearest flag towel to try and fit in

1 Like

The was plenty of “banter” flowing but it remained office/professional as opposed to terrace/abuse. It’s lovely though, there’s an unspoken understanding - I know what they think of me & vice versa but it’s never explicitly said.

1 Like

Glasgow is funny like that.

1 Like

Kinda like when the Clare lads come into Limerick for work?

4 Likes

@Bandage presenting a jocular, gentle elbow in the ribs matey front while the seethe building up inside him

2 Likes

As an example, I was in a car with some Rangers men/rabid huns (delete as applicable depending on whether it’s during working hours) on the way to a site near Stirling University. I remarked that a good friend of mine from home went there & ended up settling in the area. “Hardly anwhere around here you lot didn’t settle, Brian pal!” says one of them. “Steady on Richard!” I replied. How we all chortled. I should clarify, that DID happen.

14 Likes

I’d be concerned about the company you keep of late.

You missed a chance to call him dick.
You could have placed the comma were you feeling brave.

The ironing of a hun saying that, well to anyone really. Was probably lost on him though.

I must read back your failed celeb spot from the other day, but were you not going through visa clearance and getting USD out of the ATM? Or was that Mark Little who was doing this when he was working, thus becoming a failed celeb spot?

Double reply to this post, sorry about this. But your story that definitely did happen* reminds me of going over to the UK for training back in the day. You’d get the early flight over to Heathrow, battle your way into central London for as soon as you can get to the meeting. Training would start at say 09:00 and you’d be there for say 09:45 after a sometimes 04:45 start to your day. Then Jonny English will pipe up saying “Oh here are the Irish team. Too many pints of Guinness last night, couldn’t make it here on time?”

Hun cunt.

*Maybe

1 Like

You’ve misinterpreted what happened with my Mark Little failed spot AND where in T2 it occurred.

1 Like

Goldson dropped for today. They’re afraid of Shankland.

1.0 to the senior huns