Let's All Laugh At Sevco Thread

Is Gary McAllister a currant bun ??

Well he is now

Probably tired of being a performing seal for the VIPs at Anfield.

1 Like

He was a big Rangers man, but not sure if he’s loyal to the reincarnated version.

1 Like

My favourite ever rangers story involved a rangers fan with a broken leg, hobbling along on crutches encountering a group of drunk celtic fans. Now if the boot was on the other foot, the rangers fans probably would have cut his throat, but the lad who told me the story (big Gordon who sells merchandise outside the ground,), tears running down his face with laughter as he tried to explain, said the celtic lads settled for taking your man’s, crutches, snapping them and fucking them over a wall, leaving your man holding onto a lamppost.

3 Likes

The feared hoodies from the Union Bears crashed Sevco’s player of the years award tonight before retreating when they saw the famous tie and brown brogues of Board members.

4 Likes

Hes not wrong

1 Like

They’ve had a lot of issues with things coming out in the wash

6 Likes

Not uncommon in Glasgow.

Holt and Halliday looking, dare I say it, crestfallen?

7 Likes

The temperature is rising. A lot of reputations are on the line. Players and management are being hung out to dry.

The soap opera continues.

At least the Glasgow Rangers players and supporters appear to have accepted their fate with some level of dignity yesterday
and we were spared the shameful scenes that Glasgow Celtic players and ‘fans’ who couldn’t take their beating, served up back in 1999, the last time this fixture was the title winning game.

They broke into a hotel the rangers players were at and abused the players and management

Some dignity

Cat got your tongue @GeoffreyBoycott ?

1 Like

The psni had a very quiet day yesterday, all the usual flashpoints and interfaces had a token two land-rovers and a handful of cops. No-one could be bothered on either side.
I suppose that’s the w…

No doubt you approved of the actions of the Glasgow Celtic hooligans who hit and split open the unfortunate referee Hugh Dallas with a missile. Were the Glasgow Celtic ‘fans’ like the AS Roma ultras who left Sean Cox fighting for his life in a coma, more sinned against than sinning?

Do you retract your comment about rangers fans showing dignity?

2 Likes

Bumped for @GeoffreyBoycott

1 Like