Let's All Laugh At Sevco Thread

Whats Celtic corresponding points total mate?

I’m a rugby man. Ask one of the scummy soccer experts.

Ok, your point may lose its strentgh mate

I’m only relaying what I read in the paper this morning about a 24 and 11 point gap at the corresponding stage of the previous two seasons. The newspaper was wrong on that?

A lot of Celtic supporters need a few home truths told.

Stevie Ger going to Ibrox is the best thing to happpen Scottish football in years.

Celtic have had no domestic challenge for the last six years and today they showed all the signs of a team who have grown completely apathetic, lazy and entitled - a lot like the support, in fact.

The Scottish Premier League has been an absolute snoozefest since 2012, it might just be worth watching again now given that Gerrard has Rangers organised, motivated and gunning for their rivals.

Manchester United are experiencing their Souness years right now but Rangers may be about to once again experience another Souness-type revolution themselves.

Souness means entirely different things in the context of the two clubs.

1 Like

The “souness revolution” was entirely down to fraud, misappropriation and financial skullduggery. Unlikely to happen again, but auditors are notoriously incompetent at best, and it’s the huns, so wilfully blind also.

It was in me hole.

What was? More than usual?

That was quick.

lol Yep just realised that when I looked at the table it was “How it stands” so my post was bullshit!

1 Like

No one laughing today…

2 Likes

Gerrard could be the Huns Wim Jansen.

Incorrect

:rofl:

1 Like

This is gas. Docherty is meant to be from staunch Sevconian stock. Currently on loan at Shrewsbury he won’t join their pre match huddles as he regards ANY huddle as a nod to the original Celtic huddle.

4 Likes

Is docherty not a fenian name?

ffs, most Orange/ unionist/Hun names are of Gaelic Irish origin… But they are anti Irish

I’d be very wary of any surname with an auxiliary ‘c’ thrown in the middle.

5 Likes

I know. I just think someone on twitter should point it out to him. He’d likely need someone to read it to him mind, the neanderthal.

Apart from Terry butcher.