Let's All Laugh At Sevco Thread

@the_man_himself won’t like that result.

Gerard found out again, put the house on a pair of has beens.

I missed this. That is fucking fantastic :joy: What a fucking simpleton

Echoes of that time Celtic under Mowbray bought or loaned a load of players including Robbie Keane during a January window and then got turned over at Killie on Keane’s debut.

Or perhaps not.

Worrall apparently gifted the first goal to Killie.

Morelos punched a ball into the net.

McGregor was terrible for the winner.

The winner itself was scored by a lad that’s just joined Sevco, supports Sevco and was giving it big licks on twitter about it being his life’s ambition to play for (new) Rangers. So much so that a large element of the Killie support didn’t want him to play with them ever again.

Just when they thought they’d turned a corner…

2 Likes

A real slip up from their manager in a title race.

2 Likes

Rangers have bet the house on beating Celtic this season. They don’t care what happens in August because they’ll be bankrupt then. They realized that to sustainably rebuild the club would take too long so they’ve gone for one roll of the dice to stop Celtic getting ten in a row.

Things like that naturally fly under the radar over here, but there’s an absolutely mental element to large hun factions when it comes to anything they associate with Celtic, Ireland or papery. The support generally goes apeshit if a player wears green boots or blesses himself or something like that. Docherty seems to be the type of hun who wouldn’t wear green clothes or buy a green car.

I wouldn’t buy a green car either to be fair.

6 Likes

What result?

The Sevco result, back to third.

Oh right. Are you basing the success of signings on one game?

I’m just pointing out that Gerrard will bankrupt the huns and the they will come up short.

They’re only a club a few years. 2nd and some way close to Celtic would be a good achievement for them

I’m going to be ruthless on this thread. This is a topic solely to laugh at the repeated demise of the various hun incarnations.

3 Likes

Would it?

Not really much progress for the highest spending club in the league. Aberdeen and Kilmarnock operate on a fraction of the budget Sevco do.

They didn’t have to start from scratch a few years ago

They didn’t bring in lads from the EPL who were earning 100k a week either.

How did Glasgow Celtic get on away to Kilmarnock?

Tonight was his first game

I don’t know mate. I have watched one game of Scottish football in the last 3 years

1 Like

Funny scene there where all the huns behind the goal were celebrating prematurely when they thought Morelos had scored but the ball hit the post.