Let's All Laugh At Sevco Thread

If your intellect is that low, you should probably stay away from one-eyed media coverage. You don’t actually have to take it as read you know? Or worse again, regurgitate it on here.

It’s not me with the low intellect here, mate.

I’m opining on the Sevco thread in the context that the guy who Rangers fans and the Scottish media were giddy over and was meant to come in and rip the league up is done and really toiling in his first few games. I commented as such at the time and am doing so again.

You are so fixated with me that it leads to very odd outbursts from yourself like this one. That this gets under your skin so much is very strange.

1 Like

If you give such credence to stupid statements that you feel compelled to refute them regardless of where they were originally brought up, off with you. That’s the level you’re comfortable with.

You’re annoyed that I commented on a Sevco thread that a player who Sevco and the Scottish media thought was going to rip up the league is finished? Something I said at the time of the signing and one that certainly seems to have been on the money.

You’re a very weird little man.

I’m not remotely bothered by the stupid stuff people say. You seem to be particularly exercised about it though. I’m sure you’ll win that battle nobody else is having.

Yet here you are, on the Sevco thread getting haughty because I happened to call the Defoe signing correctly. A pity you didn’t have the insight to be able to tell us that at the time.

It’s extremely peculiar behaviour and in itself seems to contradict the strange explanation you have given for your rationale.

Yer club’s deid mate… God bless you all.

1 Like

You keep busy writing off 36yr old journeyman strikers. It’s really worthwhile analysis.

It’s a shame you weren’t able to offer us this insight when the football media in the UK were telling us what a great signing he would be and the Sevco fans were getting very frenzied about his signing.

He’s scored 3 goals in the 4 SPL games he’s played. What exactly were the Scottish media expecting of him?

To win the title for Rangers. He’s been fairly shit so far, usually hooked when games are in the melting pot or dropped to the bench.

Why do you watch so many Sevco games?

I’m a Scotch football fan, mate.

Sevco happen to have had 5 of their last 6 games televised. Why wouldn’t I watch them?

You don’t seem to be as interested in the likes of Aberdeen or Hibs. Why are Celtic fans so obsessed with this club that was only formed a few years ago?

I don’t know mate, Aberdeen and Hibs generally don’t have their games covered live unless they play Celtic or Sevco. You seemed to care an awful lot about the Scottish game when Sevco won a match a month back but then pretended not to care when they lost their subsequent game.

I watched one game and enjoyed it. I also greatly enjoyed when Hibs beat Sevco in the Scottish cup Final a few years ago. I would have very little interest in it in general. You seem to think I’m a Sevco fan because I gave an unbiased view of that game a while ago

I found it odd how you weren’t to be heard from when Sevco bottled it in their next game.

I never watched the SPL before and I haven’t watched it since so why would I be commenting on it?

You were making great proclamations about Sevco after that game. You weren’t to be heard of when they lost their next match. I find that to be very conflicting. Basically, what you are telling us is that you are very uninformed on the Scottish game.

Was I? Remind me of those posts