Level 3 Run Challenge - Bank Holiday Challenge

youll smash nothing. your day is gone

Iā€™m black and iā€™m back.

your turkish and feckless

Im up by 5am with youngest every day. No word of a lie.

Still planning to do Dublin Mountain Way that weekend. Got 31k in last weekend but going to be challenge.

1 Like

Good man. My one is out that weekend due to travel restrictions but hoping I can do it the following weekend. Fighting a cold last week so no training since last Friday

4am is a lovely time for a run :grimacing:

Fair play to you

My days are very long at moment. Mrs FWP works from 8am to 12 am most days. She takes an hour off to put kids to bed.

1 Like

Thatā€™s hard going. Not like your job is stress free at the moment either. Mind yourselves.

Time to find a new wife pal ā€¦ thatā€™s tough going thoā€¦ Midterm wont be long coming aroundā€¦

1 Like

Jaysus what kind of job has she?

Take care chief. Thatā€™s a hard slog that your Mrs is putting down. Eat good food and try and get some exercise done at home even just to avoid getting run down.

It has definitely put a strain on the relationship. However, she sacrificed a lot when our little fella was alive. She put her career on hold. Thus, if she is happy to do those hours, I just need to let her at it.

19 Likes

Youā€™re a good man Fenway.

2 Likes

Project Manager. To give an example. Two weeks ago, there was a ā€˜big releaseā€™ so she worked from 8am on Friday morning all the ways through to 1 pm on the Saturday. The client is based in US, so she had to work those times.

Hope to be in, my back isnā€™t great at the moment. When is the bank holiday weekend?

24th-27th

Maybe @Thomas_Brady can make his challenge ā€˜beat @Fran for the first timeā€™

1 Like

Myself and Fran have a healthy rivalry and long may it continueā€¦

3 Likes

I see you @Gman ā€¦