Liam Miller

:joy:

Epl trumps the gga

Don’t they play double headers there and all?

Correct and true. They swan up in fancy cars with a prize dolly beside them and want us to genuflect in their presence when they are throwing a few of the queens shillings about the place. Cunts the lot of them. Of course, meejia gave The Duffer an easy ride over his remarks.

As much as I despise the rubby crowd I have a sneaking admiration for them too. They have played the perfect marketing game and are streets ahead of the soccerball crowd.

1 Like

Discussing the odds of lads scoring in tomorrow’s game on off the ball right now. Sad they are taking bets on this and you’d think off the ball would have more cop on to discuss it.

1 Like

They’re beholden to the bookies now.

Off the ball have gone mad on the gambling adverts recently.

They got rid of the Crappy Quiz too :confused:

1 Like

I’m assuming the bookies are donating proceeds to charity?

I didn’t hear that but I’d be surprised if Pp don’t do that.

Was in the Airport hotel there for a few minutes, loads of players floating around - very exciting stuff … Dicky Dunne is some size. Denis Irwin was in flying form cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy.

1 Like

what a surprise, Irwin making it all about himself

1 Like

When he walked in the hotel door no one really noticed him as they were getting photos with Dunne… He walked back out and entered again when Dunne was done. Sickening.

1 Like

There is no more guaranteed sell-out in Irish sport than a meaningless friendly involving Premier League stars, and how appropriate it is that the first ever sell out at the new Porky Corky is such an occasion.

The Premier League is our national obsession and our national game (competition).

It’s a pity Pairc Ui Caoimh doesnt have a roof so it can fall in on these cunts

12 Likes

good to see that orange cunt isn’t playing

3 Likes
1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4OZT3P0du8

Irwin sticks it to the haters

cc @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

He stuck it well

Louis Saha 2-0