Liam Miller

an organisations of bigoted dinosaurs

I’m not going back over seventy odd posts, but was the first ever sold out game in PUC a soccer game?

1 Like

It’s humorous to call it ‘soccerball’ mate,

It certainly looks to be the case. A very embarrassing Development tbh.

The soccer scum and the rubby rapists are frothing at the mouth here… The GAA leading the way again. Unreal.

1 Like

Dinosaurs that own their own pitch. In fact, many pitches. Thank the lord for rubby in Ireland, otherwise the soccerball fraternity wouldn’t have a pot to piss in.

the scummy soccer crowd havent a pot to piss in but cant they piss into the ditches at the side of the pitches they use, sure arent thousands of them togging in ditches every sunday morning

2 Likes

That’s the real story here but they are desperately trying to deflect from it… In fairness to rubby they have done some job promoting their sport and have top class facilities to go with it. You have to admire them… The soccer scum want everything handed to them on a plate – a few of them make it to England and think they are gods and come home and expect everyone to fall all over them.

1 Like

We own the best stadium in Ireland

An expected crowd equal to the combined attendance of 10 (ten) national premier division fixtures for the local team, watching a bunch of tv pundits knock a ball about on a pitch that is far too big for the game they will be attempting to play, and has only been generously provided by the administrators of a niche regional sport because the alternative was playing it in some barn that could barely host a Mike Denver gig.

Charity game indeed.

4 Likes

The state built the stadium on condition proper sports could use it.

Why has it never been full?

I think the other sports in mind were rubby mate. Unsurprisingly, everybody completely forgot about soccer football until they came, cap in hand. Once the GGA went through their procedures, they were happy to help out the third worlders.

1 Like

What sporting body is organising this game?

1 Like

this is going to be the biggest occasion in Oirish soccer since Denmark bate them out the gate of lansdowne road

1 Like

Why did the gga build a stadium they don’t need?

No idea

The GGA needs stadia with 5-digit capacities because it attracts 5-digit crowds mate.

1 Like

How many gga stadiums in Munster hold 5 digit crowds?

How many 5 digit crowds were there this year

I don’t have the exact figures to hand but I’m confident it’s more than 0 in both cases.

1 Like

Have the GGA really failed to sell out PUC so far? :grinning: