Liam Miller

stop bothering me with your gibberish

No he isn’t. He was exposed as an absolute dickhead cribbing about how the nasty GAA wouldn’t let his millionaire friends play a pretend match to raise money for a millionaire soccer players family with the sop of a bit of charity fundraising thrown in. A thorough cunt is The Duffer.

3 Likes

Dinosaur alert

1 Like

I believe that he voted yes in the referendum too @Batt_the_Ladd

We live in a democracy pal, I don’t think any less of him for his voting habits. However, because of his weasel words about the GAA, I think he is nothing but a cunt.

The gga is full of backwards anti Irish bigots

GGA types don’t like being called out.

They were publically embarrassed over this and rightly so.

You’re not far wrong there on most of that.

98% of GAA people were in favour of this so please refrain from talking thrash. The cunts in the upper echelons were embarrassed alright and rightly so but your average GAA person, who Duff attacked, were fully behind opening up the ground. Duff is your average soccer type - low IQ and full of piss.

Thank you.

Why has there never been a push to change their bigoted rules?

There was.

And the members voted to keep the rules of hate ?

incorrect.

Dinosaur

Thank you.

Fixed that.

1 Like

It was a good bit less than98% among the TFKasaurus crew

1 Like

I could see how it would appear that way to the average person alright.

1 Like

Its quite funny that the Liam Miller tribute match is going to be on in PUiC but the Cork Senior Football team have to organise their own pitch to train in as they aren’t allowed into PUiC

1 Like

Poppycock.

GGA HQ wanted all stuff opened years ago because of €€€, it was the localized bigots who have blocked stuff for years through AGMs.

1 Like