Limerick GAA. Don't be sad. Another 45 won't be so bad. Limited heartbreak

I was lucky to be able to buy a ticket for today. The players used normally get one but nothing this year it seems.

Could somebody post up Spikes number. Iā€™d say the majority went south.

1 Like

Not our fault ye have no supporters

Are you still in Ireland?

Negative

I couldnā€™t find it either. Until @Aristotle kindly showed me the way.

Peter Casey has this lovely way of dummying that heā€™s going to shoot then throwing the ball back on the hurley and trotting on another bit and tapping it over the bar, casual as you like.

2 Likes

Terrible, Casey had gone to the next level and could have been on the way to the very elite.

Make up of the full forward line and the free taking situation right up in the air now, especially for league.

Style wise, Adam English looks the closest to Peter Casey to me but itā€™s probably too soon.

Barry Murphy was flying in training before his as well apparently.

3 from Flanagan, Mulcahy, Dempsey, Cathal Oā€™Neill, Pat Ryan is still very strong though.

I wouldnā€™t mind seeing Lynch in at 14, just to see what heā€™d do. His vision and ability to get passes away in tight situations is unreal.

You might stick Gillane in there too somewhere.

Done!

Yerra, I thought I alluded to it with the free taking.

Is that kilmallocks Tom Hennessy coaching Tyrone ?

1 Like

Could be. Heā€™s living up North now. Think he was involved with Slaughtneil

Heā€™s there goal keeper coach it
Seems.

Thatā€™s him. My old next door neighbour.

He knows how to dish out a rollicking

You are on the bend, my family are Kilfinane and Glenosheen. I worked with Tom previously, a harmless fella in truth.

1 Like

He grew up in the town. Thatā€™s the house they built.

1 Like

1 Like

Our supply line has well and truly dried up, once the current team ends up weā€™ll be in the doldrums for a while, so be it, these things are cyclical will be good to see Mungret and Monaleen making serious pushes for senior titles

The sooner they do away with under 19 the better!!

2 Likes