Limerick GAA - Fuck bogball

I would imagine that Dan and WOD are the backup choices for Hannon currently

Both useful - I’d have WOD ahead of Dan personally - but having either there completely changes how we attack and blunts us significantly I fear.

Brown needs to touch base with Teagasc.

He’s a slower version of Hannon.

Ronan Lynch has only himself to blame for not being on the senior panel. You can agree or disagree with Kielys selection policy but in three full seasons he has delivered a promotion, a league title, a Munster title and an all Ireland. It’s his way or the high way.

Once you start pandering to a player or players the house of cards tends to fall in.

Im bitterly disappointed in doon. Never really gave it a crack. Peter Casey is In great form and hopefully he really shows his class on the inter county scene now.

I know you’re a big fan of Grimes, I think he should be involved alright, he has all the attributes. I don’t think he’s short pace. Hard to see him getting a look in ahead of options we have at half back or midfield though. Lynch is different. He is head and shoulders a better hurler than the likes of altc or malachy Ryan or Hanley who were handed rakes of chances. On the last u21 winning AI team he was exceptional at wing back I could see him doing well there, pace wouldn’t be an issue. He’s even a better forward than lads that gotten runs for Limerick too.

Also I don’t know about doon being watery. They started out well, they were just hopelessly overmatched. They didn’t win a single individual battle because they were up against better players all over the field.

Peter Casey has this lovely way of dummying that he’s going to shoot then throwing the ball back on the hurley and trotting on another bit and tapping it over the bar, casual as you like.

3 Likes

Kyle Hayes

1 Like

Casey has a very languid swing. Almost like it’s in slow motion.

Like a lot of people that excel at their sport when peter Casey is on fire it just looks like the most natural thing in the world. Sure that hurling must be easy, that butty lad just caught the ball, ran passed 3 lads and tipped it over from 30 yards

1 Like

He never looks like he’s running very fast either but he’s burning lads off

His 1st touch and quick feet give him a huge advantage . It also looks like he uses a tiny hurley too

Hes a hardy cunt too. You couldn’t get to the bottom of him

1 Like
4 Likes

Casey’s ability to change direction at full pace is incredible. An absolute nightmare to mark. Mulcahy is the same.

1 Like

Good Day For: The Caseys
Bad Day For: Fr Caseys

6 Likes

D/B lead Kileedy 6 points to 5 at the first half water break.

3 Likes

What time is throw-in in the Intermediate final?

The Well bateing Castletown/Ballyagran; 1-5 to 0-0 at the water break.

HT in NCW

D/B 1-8
Killeedy 1-11

@lonelyisland236; I see Willie Hurley isn’t listed on the programme for today; is he injured?