Limerick GAA 2019, the drive for five

Kilmallock come out of the group. The rest of ye are just making up the numbers.

Sure ye sailed through the South last year, then met one west team and were bate back to the South by 17 points

That was an inside job.

As suspected, that concert was a financial flop

A promotional success :joy:

“While the concert itself was a promotional success sadly we had a financial loss in respect of it, which left us in a short-term difficulty,” said Bourke.

If the fucking apes are broke after the year they’ve had, where they’ll have had massive one off revenues boosts, then the cunts will never have money.

Not broke in fairness, think they recorded a surplus of something like €250k at the convention in December.

Think it’s more of a case of trying to avoid paying it back in one lump sum to avoid any cash flow problems.

The fact that it was a promotional success is surely worth some form of write off?

I’m not sure who you think I’m affiliated to mate, my club don’t compete at Junior A level. Cousins I’d be very close to basically run the show for a club that do play in it and I’d go to a lot of their games to watch them hurl

JP to the rescue :man_superhero:

Go way out of it ya Glantine bollox

I’m a bit closer to you than Glantine mate :wink: Though I would have close ties there. I hear ye had an epic with them out in Athea last week

Ya I was going to go out but Athea is an awful trek. They are playing there again this weekend, must be the only pitch in west limerick playable.

They’ve some money put into it alright. Plenty of other pitches playable too but clubs don’t want to give them this time of year

Any news on the Limerick team to play Kilkenny? Named later tonight i suppose?

Jim-Bob coaching the minor footballers, Stephen Kelly with the U-20s.

They had serious trouble filling both roles. Not a good sign when the coach is only in 8 weeks before championship

Wouldn’t mind seeing Gillane rested for this. He’s flying it at the moment but the number of games he’s playing at the moment can’t be beneficial. I’d personally land Peter Casey in there and put Flanagan back at full forward with Mulcahy in the other corner.

Hayes will probably be back starting too as he looked up to speed in the last game. Also interested to see if he goes for a full strength midfield. Malachy was poor the last day I thought and it’s looking like Lynch and DOD are comfortably the first choice pair there.

The backs more or less pick themselves at this stage. With Casey still out it hard to see a change there. The form of Tom Condon has been a revelation there so far.

Agree on Tom Condon just needs to cut out the stupid solo runs

Agreed with most of that bar the part about Colin Malachy being poor v Tipp, I thought he played well.