Limerick GAA 2019, the drive for five

Luke Meade is better than middling to be fair.

Is Paddy O’Loughlin an all Ireland winner?

Yes.

Yes.

yes and Gillane is a multiple All Ireland winner

Children’s hurling?

young adult

There’s 3 coming out of each group in the ‘Super West’.

I predict Kilmallock, Askeaton & Feenagh /Kilmeedy coming out of Group 1, which is the slightly easier group.

Group 2 will be ridiculously close, nothing between any of those sides really. I predict Killeedy, Templeglantine and Croagh/Kilfinny

That’s not what we were told. Top two only. Semis and final no quarter. All 4 go through to the county stages

Top four of each go through.seeded draw for quarters.

Well I’m telling you that 3 come out of the group. Top team in each group go straight to Semi Finals. 2nd play 3rd and vice versa in West quarters. Trust me mate

The home of football

We’ve more counties won in football than ye in recent years.

Lovely surprise for Boxty

A medieval walled town … a great weekend ahead for @anon67715551 and Paddy

Did you see we are doing the town wall up?

2 Likes

Already running scared from the West Junior championship. It’ll take more than a wall :gun:

I hope you’re right. Top three is a lot more achievable. The fella from the club that told me would normally be reliable enough but to be fair to the chap the whole thing had only happened the night before so he might not have had all his info correct.

How ye fixed this year? Interest poor enough our side so far, starting back shortly but they’d be as well off leave lads alone another month I think with the fixture calendar.