Limerick GAA 2019, the drive for five

That a pikey,sorry Limerick cleaning co? Nah bud we’ve too much class, winning/ losing we turn up

you should have a * there for when ye’re on strike

2 Likes

No chance. Doesn’t pull with the county board.

Is Foley with him?

Some unbelievable shite in here today :clap:

4 Likes

73 posts here in the time it took me to drive Cark to Drom :sweat_smile:

Doubt it but haven’t heard for sure.

Jaysus, you’ve some set against the poor Limerick folk, is it because they’ve beaten ye last year?
What about Waterford Kilkenny and Tipperary who e been beating ye senseless for the last 13 years?

Pleased to give that the deserved nice post.

1 Like

Hunger and injuries were huge for Galway last year . Also they probably could have done with a rookie or two .

Winding boy,but always won’t let any country boy siag off my team,be it CCFC,cork GAA team,hurlers etc

The prospect of facing a star studded Cork team in their own back yard must be a big turn off factor. Then again though, this group of players were very competitive at minor level in 2017 when they were unlucky not to defeat Tipperary in Thurles and had they gotten over Clare in Ennis, which was a game that was played in a deluge of rain from start to finish, they would have given Cork a much better game in the Munster final than what Clare did. Once a management team is eventually appointed, I don’t see any reason as why they can’t go down to Cork and give a good account of themselves.

1 Like

It does depend on how well organised/trained they are. You can’t just land up with a team of good players and hope for the best.

2 of them are now Limerick senior hurlers- O’Brien and Connolly.

Minihan started for the 21s last year and had a good club season.

The likes of O’Shea, Tobin, Paul O’Brien, Boylan, O’Riordan, Carroll, Considine also had big club seasons. Some of these have improved a lot since minor too. And you’d hope it’s a chance for the likes of Woulfe & Nicholas to really impress again.

1 Like

You are spot on but the current cork team have never collapsed on a big day .

2 Likes

:thinking:

That post is one of the greatest piles of metaphorical steaming shite ever posted on here, and that is some achievement.

4 Likes

They collapsed v Waterford and limerick in the last two semi finals.

If last year’s semi was the other way around people would have had a field day lambasting Limerick for collapsing.

When the pressure came on they folded

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter what way around it was, anyone going on with that simplistic type of shite would have been wrong.

I’ll be delighted if the likes of Cahalane, Cadogan (the shit one), Joyce or Ellis are lining up against us next May.

1 Like